Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels are rare as fuck in mexico because this shithole is a goblin farm for the imperium.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Incels in mexico are rare as fuck,People here breed like rabbits,Foids here dont go full chad 24/7 like in first world countries,I have a theory,People here breeds like cockroaches because thats what the imperium wants,They want organs,wagecuckers and puppets,I noticed that most people here are dumb as fuck and they just care about eating,shitting and breeding,There are lots white saxon chads here but they dont get 99% of wombs,Why? Because mexico is a fucking farm,And living here as a dissident is hellish as fuck,If you are not a normie here you get drugged with jewpills since a young age and said pills lower your testosterone,WHY? because the imperium want you to take care of single mothers here or breed with goblins or fat trolls,Honestly,Mexico is a fucking human farm and only white chads experience here human rights,Our president is well...less brutal than the former leaders but i still think there is something weird with him,Whatever white boyos,If you want mexican pudsy just fuck them,But dont bring those ungrateful priviledged holes to the imperium,they dont deserve it.

Similar to the retards in india tbh, but being an incel is common there

this shit is pure evil...at least european medieval peasants had white holes.

at least mexicans have latinas

What is so great about "latinas" , Their skin looks like poop,They have weird faces,They shave their eyebrows and paint them back with makeup,They listen to shit music,What is so great about them? They are sluts like all foids.

too unfortunate that there are more men than foids by a large margin.

yo its amithab bachhan wtf u doing here bro ur a chad @river_flow

5lw40uu2iiy01.png

Is it possible to get jb foids in Mexico I'm also ethnics

most latinas are ugly. the more native american blood they got the uglier they tend to be.

ironically the upper class of mexico look much more white. mexican tv shows are full of very white looking actors and actresses.

JBW is law in mexico i guess. the indian/native are ugly, cruel, dangerous criminals to be or already a criminal. all those cartel violence......

and OP how the fuck r u incel in mexico? foids in that shithole tend to have low standards.

JBW is super strong here,Most bank workers are white stacies and chads,And how im an incel here? Well..Im a truecel,And honestly im not attracted at all in shitskin females.