Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are pretty high IQ tbh

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
We've seen observable reality for what it truly is, could a foid, normie or anyone else do the same? They could subconsciously know it but they'll never accept it. Due to being rejected by society and community, many of us have grown unique personalities and perspectives, something normies usually can't because they imitate their community's general beliefs. Our time in isolation has lead us to become miserable and in pain, but it has also given us wisdom and the truth. Notice how all the most intellegent people on Earth are always incel to low tier normie looking? My theory is chads never end up there because they're in favour of living a decedent life of sex and partying. Incels built civilization, incels died in wars, incels built structures and paved roads, you might think that everyone in the ancient era was a chad but they simply used chad as a face for the empire, the average person hundreds/ thousands of years ago often looked even worse than the average incel. Chads are only successful because they can enjoy the fruits of incel labour and inventions.

Last edited:
no shit otherwise we'd be :bluepill: gobbling itfags

but they simply used chad as a face for the empire

There is almost always a set of incels in the background of every publically successful chad doing all the hard work for him unless specific niches like music.

Sometimes incels even completely manipulate chad as their facade(face) property.

Last edited:
I think more than anything we are wise, intelligence kinda comes natural

Doesn't translate to real world success though & that's a big issue.
If you had two options;
Super intelligence but depression, incel, feeling outcast & thinking wagecucking sucks dick possibly turning to ldar
Or
Average to below average IQ, can get relationships, wagecucking but feel it's acceptable due to support network of friends & family, feeling like you belong, mostly content.

Who do you think is happier overall?

Hard to be depressed if you're dumb as while you can't Invision things due to a lack of imagination you therefore don't have the cognitive ability to analyze short comings & how fucked stuff is.

Autistic ppl of the so called high functioning sort generally have a higher IQ than their Neurotypical counterparts but look at the abysmal living standards we find ourselves in, highest unemployment rate amongst all the disabled groups, high as fuck suicide rate, average life expectancy of 38, woefully high virginity rate, there might be a logic driven IQ there but we can't fit in.

Last edited:
Our time in isolation has lead us to become miserable and in pain, but it has also given us wisdom and the truth.
Massive cope tbh. Our isolation and misery just leads to coping and ldaring. Playing video games, watching anime, laying in bed and fapping.
Too much misery is no good, it just destroys you and leaves you with no lesson or wisdom.
MASSIVE cope

I am dumb fuck tbh :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

The adjective I'd use is "knowledgeable" instead. Largely because we have nothing better to do with our lives.

Based and civilizationpilled

Stalin has started to life mogging everything only after he got aged into incel(from chad).

KMO 085979 08086 1 t218 2305191

Massive cope tbh. Our isolation and misery just leads to coping and ldaring. Playing video games, watching anime, laying in bed and fapping.
Too much misery is no good, it just destroys you and leaves you with no lesson or wisdom.
It's soul destroying & leads to a lack of drive, everything feels pointless & if you lack motivation for something you'll just give up in the end.

It's soul destroying & leads to a lack of drive, everything feels pointless & if you lack motivation for something you'll just give up in the end.
Yep. If you lose at everything your desire to do anything is destroyed. Just look at the joker movie, he couldn't even kick some trash without falling down.

every cel a king

Largely because we have nothing better to do with our lives.

Of course.

And on the other hand, if one continues to take significant part in common normalfag retarded activities like playing games from down to dusk year by year, the specific result(lack of) will follow.

I think more than anything we are wise, intelligence kinda comes natural

This is also true. Normies/chads(not to mention foids) completely lack wise part(not enough sensitivity as one of the reasons) through all their lifes.

Last edited:
The IQ distribution, I'd wager, is exactly the same as the one you'd find in the general population. There's nothing about us that would indicate that, as a group, we're smarter.

Wiser, because of the black pill, certainly, but not necessarily smarter. That, like our faces, is genetic.

tl;dr:

MASSIVE cope

I’m an incel

actually most incels on this forum are low IQ and autistic as fuck. The only high IQ threads are made by @BlkPillPres and every now and then by some other poster.
no shit otherwise we'd be :bluepill: gobbling itfags

there's a difference between intelligence and self-awareness.

My iq is high i'm not gonna lie

The IQ distribution, I'd wager, is exactly the same as the one you'd find in the general population. There's nothing about us that would indicate that, as a group, we're smarter.

True shit nigga, its a massive cope to think that just because we're ugly, nature must have compensated us by making us smarter.

IQ and looks are both on a normal distribution and independant of each other.

Thats why there will be guys who are : ugly and low IQ; ugly and average IQ; ugly and high IQ; average-looking and low IQ; average-looking and average IQ; average-looking and high IQ; good-looking and low IQ; good-looking and average IQ; good-looking and high IQ.

We are simply self aware tbh. The people on this forum have a "rebellious" element that allows them to disagree with social norms and join this forum. There are only a few thousand people here (only a few hundred active users), compared to the overall population of incels which is millions.

I think that the average incel on this forum is smarter than the average incel in real life, but compared to the general population, we are nothing special.

@IncelKing what are doing on this forum?

You are obviously not incel - all your posts(no exceptions) lack both specific autistic incel flavor(whether they are one liners or multiline) and/or specific incel black humor.

Calling yourself "incel king" is not enough to be incel, you know.

True shit nigga, its a massive cope to think that just because we're ugly, nature must have compensated us by making us smarter.

When you look into the evolution of intelligence you may notice that the optimal level of intelligence needed to maximize the chances of passing on your genes is the average intelligence.

Too high and your mind is more concerned with bigger things than procreating. Too low and you can't survive (or thrive) properly in your environment to be in a position (economically and socially) to procreate. Average is that sweet spot.

some maybe i'm not ngl

im low IQ

Fuck off with that bullshit self-deprecation.

"I go to Oxford, but I'm just low IQ u guise."

You're smart. Own it.

Fuck off with that bullshit self-deprecation.

"I go to Oxford, but I'm just low IQ u guise."

You're smart. Own it.

I'm mogged by all the PhD students and the Rhodes Scholarcels.

Someone else literally has a fucking Nobel prize already

I'm mogged by all the PhD students and the Rhodes Scholarcels.

Someone else literally has a fucking Nobel prize already

They know their fields well. That doesn't mean you're dumb.

Get over it.

Its the black pill knowledge

My iq peaked at around 5 r 6 years old whenza i wazz finished a 500 page novel at high school/ adult level per day, my mother' tongue that izz. But at the time my writing was only around 4th grade level. It went downhill after that. Bi d whey , i studied english later and didnt master it until i was 20 or so anx it became my dominant language finished reading 1001 arabian nights in a fortnite. Am sure inceldom stunted my brain development so i never amount to much beside wageslaving 4 peanuts.

Cope most incels are brainlets in social settings, while we may be knowledgeable in some areas without verbal communication. although it doesn’t really matter as we are not seen as desirable by the opposite sex

There is almost always a set of incels in the background of every publically successful chad doing all the hard work for him unless specific niches like music.

Sometimes incels even completely manipulate chad as their facade(face) property.
Even in movies chads act out scripts wrote by incels. The special effects and vfx used to turn a stacylite whore actress into a 9.75/10 giga Stacy are all done by incels.

Even in movies chads act out scripts wrote by incels. The special effects and vfx used to turn a stacylite whore actress into a 9.75/10 giga Stacy are all done by incels.

I am high IQ when it comes to observing and analyzing social situations, but I'd say I'm low IQ in regards to everything else.

Been a non-fiction bookworm for years. Many normies who talk sh*t have bruised egos and get unglued after I state facts. Last week, I was black-pilling a Mexican IRL. He started to get uncomfortable and threatening towards me. It was like dealing with a wild animal with lack of impulse control.

Been a non-fiction bookworm for years. Many normies who talk sh*t have bruised egos and get unglued after I state facts. Last week, I was black-pilling a Mexican IRL. He started to get uncomfortable and threatening towards me. It was like dealing with a wild animal with lack of impulse control.
:feelskek:
We are simply self aware tbh. The people on this forum have a "rebellious" element that allows them to disagree with social norms and join this forum. There are only a few thousand people here (only a few hundred active users), compared to the overall population of incels which is millions.

I think that the average incel on this forum is smarter than the average incel in real life, but compared to the general population, we are nothing special.
Well said. It's more of self awareness n maybe humility to accept one has failed.

Last edited: