Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are out of feminazis jurisdiction

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
Feminazis are frustrated by the inceldom phenomenon; you see us ugly rejects were always sacrificed for the greater good of toilets, often times death was the answer of our existincial dilemma; incels are no longer (voluntarily) offer their lives on a silver platter for toilets by any significant capacity.

And that is a problem, one of which feminazis see no remedy but force.

They're unable to persuade us into chivalry anymore thus they seek to legislate morality and "misogynistic terrorism" acts, as methods employed to tame and control incels.

Most incels are bluepilled, they fear we're going to win them over, because they know we are right

They're unable to persuade us into chivalry anymore thus they seek to legislate morality and "misogynistic terrorism" acts, as methods employed to tame and control incels.

Feminazis are frustrated by the inceldom phenomenon; you see us ugly rejects were always sacrificed for the greater good of toilets, often times death was the answer of our existincial dilemma; incels are no longer (voluntarily) offer their lives on a silver platter for toilets by any significant capacity.

And that is a problem, one of which feminazis see no remedy but force.

I see same shit on daily basis especially with my female roommates. Because I treat them normally, that means I won't talk to them 'cause I don't give a fuck about them they got upset and try some revenge, because WHY ISN'T HE SIMPING, WHY ISN'T HE NICE WHILE HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT?

I see same shit on daily basis especially with my female roommates. Because I treat them normally, that means I won't talk to them 'cause I don't give a fuck about them they got upset and try some revenge, because WHY ISN'T HE SIMPING, WHY ISN'T HE NICE WHILE HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT?
Based entitled holes need to know their place

Based entitled holes need to know their place
Yeah so they started gossiping about me and I hear through wall something like he is weird. Yeah weird because I don't give a fuck about some people I don't know especially toilets who want to use me and give never anything in exchange except sweet words

Women are so bothered of the fact that some guys don't accept their shit and generally don't like them. Boohoo how horrible. Women would love more wars to happen so ugly men would just be killed off

Women are so bothered of the fact that some guys don't accept their shit and generally don't like them. Boohoo how horrible. Women would love more wars to happen so ugly men would just be killed off
Brutal draftpill fucking clown world :reeeeee:

Yeah so they started gossiping about me and I hear through wall something like he is weird. Yeah weird because I don't give a fuck about some people I don't know especially toilets who want to use me and give never anything in exchange except sweet words
Yeah they can fucking seethe all they want good knights are no more

View: Https://youtu.be/PEnJbjBuxnw