Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are not uncommon in the West, millions of them exist but they are incels in denial

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I live in one of the largest cities in the world, i have met many males and females, many of whom I’ve known on a personal level. I’ve been through elementary school, middle school, high school, i now to college, I’ve done community service hours when i was a young teenagers, I attended plenty of social gatherings (mostly with normies, not chads or foids), I have had 3 jobs, I’ve been to therapy back in 2015 so i can clear my criminal record, i did plenty of extracurricular activities, I also went to many parties with my Hispanic (Mexican) family.

Basically, i was never hiding in my room like the NEETS or truecels on here and I never had a mental disorder. However, after participating in all of these activities or social gatherings, I have never been liked by a girl. It didn’t matter that i have a good personality, that doesn’t mean shit if you are not good-looking, as a young normal male, I witnesses physically attractive males succeed with foids just because of their good looks, not their personality. I made plenty of male friends, some female friends, but never had a romantic or sexual partner. Looking back on my younger years, i remember seeing my ugly male friends fail miserably with foids. Now as a young adult (im 21) im still productive bc i dont like being trapped in my house. I actually have to go out a lot because of college and work. One thing i have learned is that If you see a plain looking guy with a foid dont automatically assume that they are a couple, he is probably her gay best friend or her male relative. At college, the sub5 males mostly have male friends and if they have a female friend, 99% of the time he is in the friendzone. The ugly guys sit alone or with their sub5 friends, play games on their laptops or phones while the good-looking guys are in a big friends groups or are with a romantic partner. Most normal men, are just living average lives, when im on the train or bus, the guys look so lonely and miserable. The average guy wakes up, goes to work, and comes back home and that’s their life until they reach retirement age. The good-looking guys get to enjoy romance and sex while the rest of (normie men and incels) are surviving each day. Most men need love, sex, and intimacy but they are not aware that its over because they are brainwashed by bluepill thoughts. Most modern men have been taught by the matriarchy to never question or challenge women which is why they continue to suffer from inceldom whether they know it or not. Even if a normie male says that he is not an “incel” just because he doesn’t have a problem with women, he is in denial. If you have done self improve but cant get a gf despite your good personality, you are not the problem. Why blame yourself when you have done everything right? You don’t because you are not giving yourself credit for at least trying. Blaming someone for problems of out their control is toxic and is very ignorant behaviour

Last edited:
i aint reading allat + DNR + 5 words or less sweety

Water has no colour.

Inceldom is much more common than you think. But, it's still not anywhere close to majority.

It may be up to 10 percent now, I doubt it's at 20 percent level. It will get there.

Based on my anecdotal observations 50% of all men are living incel/TFL however you wanna call it. None of us are getting attention from women, unless you pay cold hard cash for it. Maybe guys got that a decade or two ago but that's no longer the case. Social media and the government have made men obsolete (for now)

Based on my anecdotal observations 50% of all men are living incel/TFL however you wanna call it. None of us are getting attention from women, unless you pay cold hard cash for it. Maybe guys got that a decade or two ago but that's no longer the case. Social media and the government have made men obsolete (for now)
you have to be at least +htn to have a good chance in datting apps, since this is the only medium available for men to have contact with women in today's world that leaves out like 50% of men

This dystopian hell was created + or - in 2010 by the technocracy

They are in denial because they believe in hope and something happening and rewarding them for believing.

Spoiler: Nothing ever happens.