Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News incels are not real

Strikes me as one of those who thinks she's way smarter than she is and puts more emphasis on her character build cause she is insecure physically

That's a feminist that should be stoned (in Prototype)

"Every girl has an ugly bf!!":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

(ugly bf in question)

I feel womansplained

nasty fuckign sloppy whore needs to shut the fuck up and take some ugly bastard incel cock in real life simulator!!!

"All my friends have ugly boyfriends" I guarantee the guys are average looking at worst and she perceives them as hideous.

my inceldom is as real as it can get

I would just blow up the train, tbh.

larpers.is confirmed

I get where she's coming from. All men are ugly (because women's standards are too high). "Dirty dish towel" Brian was probably tall. Women are animals like fish and they need to be caught using bait. Incels aren't real because they can grapemaxx, as they are entitled to it after asking a foid what her favourite colour is. And she is a sex object because she's dressed like a hoe.

her friends only have "ugly bfs" because women think 80% of men are ugly

her friends only have "ugly bfs" because women think 80% of men are ugly
Women only date Chad, so therefore 8/10s are ugly boyfriends by process of elimination

17k upvotes jfl, normfags are fucking retarded beyond belief. And it goes without saying but I hope that toilet gets decapitated by a feral nigger on the subway

I wanna slit her throat so bad
B7df35e9 8535 4866 a001 9855e7056452

This seems like some sort of foid comedy thing, not a serious statement

If all the foids she knows have ugly bf's, maybe they should stop having bf's bc clearly they are shit at it

"all the girls i know have an ugly boyfriend"
Tales from mumbai

You know its bad when even reddit thinks it's cringe

First is that her "ugly" must be anything below ultra chad
Secondly, I hate how women use the word "man" as if all men were users of the sexual market, When they talk about being "raised to satisfy" men they're not talking about all men they're only talking about men that they can see because the rest is invisible and ignored

Just another example of a foid incapable of empathy

why is this mid ah foid whining abt how she was brought up to be 'desirable to males' and to look attractive?

well, clearly it didn't work

her looksmatch was exiled from his african village for being too ugly, the witch doctor thought he was a bad omen

instead of trying to look more attractive, she's running her mouth whining abt how traumatic it was that the patriarchy groomed her with um victoria's secret as an innocent kid. tragic

edit: dnf

Last edited:
why is this mid ah foid whining abt how she was brought up to be 'desirable to males' and to look attractive?

well, clearly it didn't work

if she was a male then she would be incel. instead of trying to look more attractive, she's running her mouth whining abt how traumatic it was that the patriarchy groomed her with um victoria's secret as an innocent kid. tragic
they love to complain about sexualization when they do it themselves, it's a paradox

Femcels aren't real

Blackpill disproved :soy: