Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Incels are not evil misogynists, chads are

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★
I don't know where this stereotype of incels being evil misogynists comes from. If you think about it we're the good guys who respect women. Most of us here want a virgin girlfriend to take care of and dedicate our lives to protect and provide for her. The only thing we want in return is love and kids. If I had a virgin girlfriend right now the inner ultimate gentleman in me would be unleashed and I would do anything to give her the best life I can. Why don't women see this? They only have eyes for evil chads who use them as cock sleeves and dump them soon after. Who are the real evil ones, incels or chads?

Tyrone is more of a misogynist than Chad yet femoids love him.

Yeah and statistically, chads rape more. (Because to foids: regret = rape)

It's halo effect. Chad is generally more evil than incels

Incels and Chads are both blackpilled so both tend to be misogynists. Incels study female nature to understand why they get perpetually rejected and excluded while Chads study female nature to exploit them. Above all, incels and chads experience genetic determinism to its fullest on the daily. Normies are constantly jestermaxxing and coping so they're less likely to be misogynists.

Incels and Chads are both blackpilled so both tend to be misogynists. Incels study female nature to understand why they get perpetually rejected and excluded while Chads study female nature to exploit them. Above all, incels and chads experience genetic determinism to its fullest on the daily. Normies are constantly jestermaxxing and coping so they're less likely to be misogynists.
Are you a soulscel?

Yeah and statistically, chads rape more. (Because to foids: regret = rape)
99.99% of rapes are done from men foids knew were going to get raped by

I don't know where this stereotype of incels being evil misogynists comes from. If you think about it we're the good guys who respect women. Most of us here want a virgin girlfriend to take care of and dedicate our lives to protect and provide for her. The only thing we want in return is love and kids. If I had a virgin girlfriend right now the inner ultimate gentleman in me would be unleashed and I would do anything to give her the best life I can. Why don't women see this? They only have eyes for evil chads who use them as cock sleeves and dump them soon after. Who are the real evil ones, incels or chads?
100% an incel can say "fuck this foid" yet a Chad would punch her rape her or kill her without thinking twice.
for all the rape posts here I've never heard about an incel raping, but HT Normies Chads and niggers rape girls on daily basis, none of the rapists that you see on the news are sub 5 manlet incels all of them are always 6'+ jacked thugs or Chads

100% an incel can say "fuck this foid" yet a Chad would punch her rape her or kill her without thinking twice.
for all the rape posts here I've never heard about an incel raping, but HT Normies Chads and niggers rape girls on daily basis, none of the rapists that you see on the news are sub 5 manlet incels all of them are always 6'+ jacked thugs or Chads