Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels are not allowed to have nice things

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
-
If you're an incel who's well off, then you still can't have nice things.
Want your dream car? "You know that won't make you more attractive to women, right?"
Nice clothes? "Nice clothes won't make you not be ugly."
Go to the gym and work out to get healthy? "You're overcompensating for your shitty looks."
You can't even just do nice things for yourself, if you're an incel.
Everyone has this toxic assumption that when ugly men treat themselves, they're trying to cheat their shitty genetics.
People just expect us to sit in our rooms and rot all day.

I like bacon.- Can I still have bacon

We are just worthless cattle to die in war or at work

Water is wet, GrAYnigger.

@IceStorm @MiSKiRaT

Want your dream car? "You know that won't make you more attractive to women, right?"
Go to the gym and work out to get healthy? "You're overcompensating for your shitty looks."
Everyone has this toxic assumption that when ugly men treat themselves, they're trying to cheat their shitty genetics.
We can still cope with video games, nature coping, drug coping, media coping, etc.

A water thread

A water thread

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138440878Friday, June 27, 2014 7:56 PM CDT
A game in which you have to collect certain resources to build certain guns and the guns have effects such as the ability to break.
morash
Png

#138442790Friday, June 27, 2014 8:14 PM CDT
Make a game where the player is forced to look at statues of me. This is an original idea and will become very popular since it focuses on my handsome robloxian.

For to every one who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

Here's another one.

"Want to hang out with your friends?" *whispers* Ohh he must be gay, he never had a gf but hangs around guys all the time.

Everything is ruined.

:feelsclown:

We can do low inhib stuff, that's an option normies don't have due to their comfy high inhib life experience, we have an incredible capacity for violence which is underutilized and needs to be harnessed into something realistic.

You know what to do

We can do low inhib stuff, that's an option normies don't have due to their comfy high inhib life experience, we have an incredible capacity for violence which is underutilized and needs to be harnessed into something realistic.

You know what to do
Im still high inhib though.

This is unironically true. Might as well save your money on that shit cuz none of it will get you laid. Only spend if it's something you will enjoy

"just don't care what people think about you bro" :chad:

Cars do not exist in nature. If cars will be useless in the future once we run out of oil. Unless we find another source of renewable Energy. By then I think most cars would be affordable for most people so it wouldn't Matter all that much. Cars are stupid in a waste of money. They just help you get from point a to point b and on weekends, point c. Clothes are also somewhat worthless, but you can trick people into liking you if you dress intelligently that Is what I noticed when you dress like a retard? People are gonna treat you like one. If you dress like a nerd, people are going to assume you have more intelligence, then you actually do. They will be more willing to acknowledge this and treat you better as a result. But that is basically pointless in most cases. I wear what's comfortable but I dress more or less. Like a computer geek and I really don't get treated like a degenerate so it's a deal. Going to the gym is very healthy at times if you want to build up muscle and lose weight. Which I'm trying to do I am not sure why I am doing it. I am sick of being fat and I want to experience life as a in shape person just to see if it actually makes me feel better And therefore change my life if it is my weight that is affecting my looks. Who gives a shit what normie think of you? They are retarded and have their own problems. Usually people who put others down have very little in their lives. I would suggest the get healthy Goal is the only one to truly have any importance. If everything else you mentioned is societal social bullshit made up by man and is unnatural in the world. If it is unnatural, it is pure garbage. If it does exist in nature and can be classified as natural it is healthy.

Last edited:
relatable. I spent years in the gym. Never did shit to make me more human to others. At the time I did enjoy it though. Nice hobby, got me active. Felt good. Made me agile and able. But I do remember getting some comments along the lines of "haha youre compensating no one will ever love you" type shit. Fuck normies. I say again

FUCK NORMIES

The only solution is to surgerymax

relatable. I spent years in the gym. Never did shit to make me more human to others. At the time I did enjoy it though. Nice hobby, got me active. Felt good. Made me agile and able. But I do remember getting some comments along the lines of "haha youre compensating no one will ever love you" type shit. Fuck normies. I say again

FUCK NORMIES
And those same normies will talk about "Don't go to the gym for girls bro do it for yourself bro!" and their first thought that comes to mind when an incel gymmaxxes is how "Haha he wont get any girls!"
Cars do not exist in nature. If cars will be useless in the future once we run out of oil. Unless we find another source of renewable Energy. By then I think most cars would be affordable for most people so it wouldn't Matter all that much. Cars are stupid in a waste of money. They just help you get from point a to point b and on weekends, point c. Clothes are also somewhat worthless, but you can trick people into liking you if you dress intelligently that Is what I noticed when you dress like a retard? People are gonna treat you like one. If you dress like a nerd, people are going to assume you have more intelligence, then you actually do. They will be more willing to acknowledge this and treat you better as a result. But that is basically pointless in most cases. I wear what's comfortable but I dress more or less. Like a computer geek and I really don't get treated like a degenerate so it's a deal. Going to the gym is very healthy at times if you want to build up muscle and lose weight. Which I'm trying to do I am not sure why I am doing it. I am sick of being fat and I want to experience life as a in shape person just to see if it actually makes me feel better And therefore change my life if it is my weight that is affecting my looks. Who gives a shit what normie think of you? They are retarded and have their own problems. Usually people who put others down have very little in their lives. I would suggest the get healthy Goal is the only one to truly have any importance. If everything else you mentioned is societal social bullshit made up by man and is unnatural in the world. If it is unnatural, it is pure garbage. If it does exist in nature and can be classified as natural it is healthy.
Im rich, dont care
And when we do LDAR it's always "LAZY INKWELL NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO GF REEEEEE"
Yep
The only solution is to surgerymax
Yep.

Worse yet, this notion is often perpetrated by other incels. How often do you see people talking about the gym just for some brainlet to chime in with "gym is cope" or "no gym for your face"? It's tiring.
Yeah. Even some incels want other incels to rot in their rooms all day.
If some brocel buys a nice car i would compliment him, if he became muscular i would compliment him. My first thought is, "This man wants a happier life for himself," not "Doesn't he know how ugly he is?"

And those same normies will talk about "Don't go to the gym for girls bro do it for yourself bro!" and their first thought that comes to mind when an incel gymmaxxes is how "Haha he wont get any girls!"
It's often seen as a "compensating" behavior. Girls certainly wont give a shit.

It's often seen as a "compensating" behavior. Girls certainly wont give a shit.
Why is stuff seen as compensating behavior instead of just people doing things to make themselves happy? Even incels view it as compensating behavior.

I’m so pissed off that we can’t have nice things..

Why is stuff seen as compensating behavior instead of just people doing things to make themselves happy? Even incels view it as compensating behavior.
because humans don't see rejects as having emotions. Therefore their ability to be happy and make such decisions is diminished. They also expect us to learn our place. So why would we be doing things that normies do to improve their social capital and SMV?