Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are not a threat

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Whenever I see some libtard newspaper from US, Canada or UK saying that "young white straight incel men are as dangerous as islamic terrorists" I just laugh kek Oh yeah, we, just a bunch of virgins that spend our lives LDARing on internet forums and playing videogames are soooo dangerous :feelstastyman: These niggas literally think that when someone says "go ER" he says it for real :feelshaha:

How about they worry about their normie and chadlite boyfriends from not being violent in their "relationships"

We just want to be left alone. NT supremacists are a threat.

What about NT supremacist incels?
They are even worse. But they are not truly incels, I'd call them "failed normies". The failed normie definition describe perfectly the NT supremacist incel, that is "incel" de facto, but not truly incel.

They are even worse. But they are not truly incels, I'd call them "failed normies". The failed normie definition describe perfectly the NT supremacist incel, that is "incel" de facto, but not truly incel.
NTness is important but as an NTcel, it is not everything. Im NT but im not a failed normie, too ugly NT incel is the definition of me.

We just want to be left alone. NT supremacists are a threat.
What is a NT ? ( Does it have a different connotation from NEET )
I´ve seen that word being thrown around here and there.
I know what being a NEET means, since i am one.
Can you clarify it for me ?

What is a NT ? ( Does it have a different connotation from NEET )
I´ve seen that word being thrown around here and there.
I know what being a NEET means, since i am one.
Can you clarify it for me ?
It's hard to explain a meme, google it yourself.

It's hard to explain a meme, google it yourself.
I did.
It doesn´t show up, even in slang sites.
Only NEET shows up.
If you want to explain then, i would be in your debt m8.
JFL

I did.
It doesn´t show up, even in slang sites.
Only NEET shows up.
If you want to explain then, i would be in your debt m8.
JFL
NT=neurotypical/normal not autistic basically someone capable of normal socializing

I DO NOT SUPPORT VIOLENT ACTS OF ANY KIND AND WOULD NOT POST HERE IF I THOUGHT ANY MEMBER WOULD PERPETRATE SUCH ACTS.

However, incels (many incels) are or could be a threat imho. They have no stake in society. They have fundamental, existential grievances against society. Those grievances cannot be satisfied by legislation, cooption, or positive cultural messaging. Their worldview entails that things are unlikely to improve in the future. They are poorly socialized and lack meaningful interpersonal connections. They are not necessarily dumb people even if they are depressed and inert. They are men. These are the parts of society from which revolutionary impulses come.