Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incels are narcissists with no ability to empathise"

Dasein

Dasein

Calamity
It is normal for you to have no empathy for a group that doesn't welcome you, or a group which you find repugnant. I see no normies who have empathy for us, or anyone else. Most of us have perfectly functional empathy, and that is demonstrated by our bonds with others like ourselves.

"It never fails to amaze me that whenever the simple fact that people generally have no innate capacity for universal empathy is exhibited, e.g. as in genocides, the common person is amazed at the bestiality of "those people". They cannot even acknowledge that it is people just like themselves who perpetrated these evils, so narcissistic is their constitution! It is a simple fact that people generally cannot empathise with groups to which they feel no belonging; to which they feel completely alien, whether that be by unfamiliarity or lurid hostility. So it is that the facade of unversal empathy immediately fades, when it is the empathy of a common person towards those shunned by society or without it, even if they are not criminals! There are no criminals and sociopaths, and the ordinary folk; the ordinary folk themselves are the sociopaths, and indeed, many criminals have a perfectly ordinary capacity for empathy within their own circles. Shame on them for shaming others for want of universal empathy."

Last edited:
It is normal for you to have no empathy for a group that doesn't welcome you, or a group which you find repugnant. I see no normies who have empathy for us, or anyone else. Most of us have perfectly functional empathy, and that is demonstrated by our bonds with others like ourselves.
It's just projection the outlasted have more empathy than most

Empathy for people I've been familiar with, I don't know anyone I'm familiar with

"It never fails to amaze me that whenever the simple fact that the common person has no innate capacity for universal empathy is exhibited, e.g. as in genocides, the common people are amazed at the bestiality of "those people". They cannot even acknowledge that it is people just like themselves who perpetrated these evils, so narcissistic is their constitution! It is a simple fact that people generally cannot empathise with groups to which they feel no belonging; to which they feel completely alien, whether that be by unfamiliarity or lurid hostility. So it is that the facade of unversal empathy immediately fades, when it is the empathy of a common person towards those shunned by society or without it, even if they are not criminals! There are no criminals and sociopaths, and the ordinary folk; the ordinary folk themselves are the sociopaths, and indeed, many criminals have a perfectly ordinary capacity for empathy within their own circles. Shame on them for shaming others for want of universal empathy."
Empathy for people goes both ways otherwise it becomes contempt