Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are more intimidating than chads

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
Guys like this might look intimidating at first glance.. They might look high T and big frame but people like these are harmless usually.

They are all bark and 0 bite. Infact I dont find whites to be intimidating at all I’m more afraid of Africans in downtown than them. 5’8” Somali refugees are actually more intimidating than 6’2” roided gym guy. Imagine this guy staring at you. Would send chills down my spine.

These are the types of guys whose picture you eventually find in a newspaper and you learn that he had kidnapped 2 women and imprisoned them in his basement for 6 years, raping them every single day.

One will actually stab you with no-hesitation the other will just do nothing but post angrily on a few forums.

Size, athleticism, etc. doesn't matter when the 5'6 skinny manlet can pull a gun at any point and shoot you to death.

There's nothing scarier than a man that has nothing to lose

@Cowcel @AsakuraHao @anandkonda @InceldianWarrior @VideoGameCoper @lifeisfucked @ethniccel1 @wasted12years

chads are usually treated nice their whole life so they don't have any pent up emotions and don't snap

Yeah but how to translate this into SMV? Is is possible?

Is there any guide for behaving dark triad way that you know?
I think it should come naturally to you isn't really something you can pretend to be. You naturally have to be an narcissistic, unempathetic and manipulative l

I ogremaxx as much as possible, better to be feared than seen as a joke

I want to put these one in the head of some bald whore and then slap her with all my strenght

Last edited:
You're feeding into the idea that bad looking guys are bad people and monsters bro

You're feeding into the idea that bad looking guys are bad people and monsters bro
They often are because of years of neglect, ostracization and abuse but its mainly society and its lookism to be blamed for it.

They often are because of years of neglect, ostracization and abuse but its mainly society and its lookism to be blamed for it.
Usually yeah, incels have nothing to lose, while chad has so much to lose

chad isn't used to people fighting back

I think you mean ogres more specifically (well ogres are still incels anyway). Yes, usually ogres would be more intimidating than Chads.

Ofc, brown people are savages. If 2 brown people are friends and one has sex with the other's whore of a GF, the guy will stab both to death.

I think it should come naturally to you isn't really something you can pretend to be. You naturally have to be an narcissistic, unempathetic and manipulative l
I don't think so. You can always act like people who you truly aren't. That's why I personally believe NT is bullshit even though people here say otherwise. Just Observe imitate and Assimilate theory

I hope I dark triad maxx like in Pudhupettai movie.

Agreed. Chads will never usually do something crazy because they have too much to lose. They won’t go ER, they won’t rape, and they probably wouldn’t even do something like taking their car for a 100+ mph speed run because they are too scared to die.

Logically you should be scared more by people who got nothing to lose.