Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are more in touch with reality

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
I feel like the truth of human existence is very bleak... the misery of sickness, pain, and death. Being imprisoned in a disgusting, rotting flesh prison. The horror of our own mortality. Being surrounded by masses of other people, an endless sea of uncaring monsters fighting each other just trying to stay alive as they decay from the inside out.

I increasingly feel like "normies" "chads" "stacies", etc, are all just huge copers. Being in love, orgasms, having friends, these are all momentary distractions that make you forget about the nightmare void at the center of everything. Sex is a cope.

Being deprived of these things gives you no "out", and forces you to directly confront the reality of existence. Incels are more in touch with the sinister nature of reality, that's why we seem so strange and monstrous to the copers in the normal world.

I’d make an insightful response but you pretty much summed up everything

That's actually pretty good cope