Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are modern day slaves

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
In reality we are slaves. Blue-pilled advice is propaganda, the NormieJews know this. If the blackpill were to gain momentousness traction society would fall apart. Plain and simple. Us genetically inferior men are expected just to keep our heads down and wage slave for the "greater" good of society. Then when we point out the problems in dating and social interactions as an ugly male, we are immediately attacked by the normcucks who discredit every thing we say. We are expected to support the normies degenerate lives. Im afraid in the future we'll literally be rounded up in camps. The more the blackpill spreads, the more normies will want us dead because they know it's the end for them.

Fuck you normies. We are human. We will no longer fuel your hedonistic, vile lives.

We're not slaves, but I agree that blue pill advice is trying to make us into slaves.
"Just volunteer bro! That will totally get you laid!" Yeaahhh right, i'm not falling for that.

Meh
Normies are also just slaves to the 1%

It's either slaving away at some fucking job or robbing and going to jail or going e.r. or roping.

we live worse than niggers

We're not slaves, but I agree that blue pill advice is trying to make us into slaves.
"Just volunteer bro! That will totally get you laid!" Yeaahhh right, i'm not falling for that.

I litteraly fell for it during college. One of those times i could not feel more pathetic.

That's why we should anything in our power to avoid paying taxes, and not pay into this gynocentric government. Taxes only subsizide Stacy's, single moms, and (((a few others))).