Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incels are mentioned several times on the front page of the internet

• Thread starter Deleted member 6470
  • Start date
Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-

(our stereotype brothers)

Feels good to be a gangsta.

We are the new counterculture :dab:

My estrogen levels raise only from reading cuckit. Fuck them

I was a truecel before it was cool.

Yeah because everytime something happens to a woman, it's the fault of incels. :feelskek:

That third post - don't worry sweetie, he was probably just LARPing

Come at me cucks

Not sure what the future is for incels.co, but I kind of got a bad feeling we might get tracked down by the feds. :feelstrash:

Well be getting lots of new edgycels. Based

U mad, Reddit?

We told the truth. They are angry about that

They'll forget about it by the end of the day, they usually do. Once they've gotten off their chest about how outraged they are they'll go back to their pokemon subreddits or whatever autistic obsessions they have and forget this ever happened.
They can't ignore us forever. The word incel will peak their interest more and more and they will do their own research. Perhaps even try chadfishing. Sooner or later the World will realise almost every man is an incel and agree that the first world war was a big fat ugly mistake.

it was a mistake to send that pic to her family, i think the bbc doc made us look more positive but everyone is going to think we're the worst trash from that pic

There is no negative publicity.
We have nothing to lose and men who have nothing to lose will join us.

Society must themselves stop inceldom.
We only can cope, rope or go ER

Fucking cucks, this is why you're a beta orbiter instead of Chad because all you do is orbit us.

Nothing we say will ever matter. If you're a lonely unattractive virgin male, complaining about it makes you evil no matter what. We will also always have angry aspies in this community and they'll always be the loudest.
Normalfags will never accept us or approve of our "movement."

Last edited:
LOL. I'm a saint compared to a lot of guys here. My threads about jbs and anti faggots are light shit compared to this.

There is no negative publicity.
We have nothing to lose and men who have nothing to lose will join us.

Society must themselves stop inceldom.
We only can cope, rope or go ER

They will never do shit to help us, we are supposed to sit down and be good gutter trashes.

They dont like it when the bottom of the bottom dare raise their voices

The only times we have had this much attention was when we got banned, and the atomic blackpill post. Both of those events spread the blackpill and I'm sure this one will as well

Just wait until being incel is cool just like what happened to being a nerd and being mentally ill etc etc etc

Wtf considers that shit to be the front page? Only them.
Just wait until being incel is cool just like what happened to being a nerd and being mentally ill etc etc etc
I like to be cool! Finally....

As more and more men are shunned to outskirts of society incel numbers will continue to rise. This is the consequence of hypergamy and a symptom of a dying society. :reeeeee: :feelsree: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Funny things happening here, but dont feel good to fully enjoy it. Tired of all shit, juts exterminate femoids, stupid whores deserve to suffer

This reporting style will only produce more hERoes :feelzez:

Also imagine having your taxmoney spent making propaganda against you :feelsseriously:

This reporting style will only produce more hERoes :feelzez:

Also imagine having your taxmoney spent making propaganda against you :feelsseriously:

Your avatar is godly. Lord Kavanaugh who stood against the Empire and won, praise be to Him.

They'll forget about it by the end of the day, they usually do. Once they've gotten off their chest about how outraged they are they'll go back to their pokemon subreddits or whatever autistic obsessions they have and forget this ever happened.

Lmao they show all this passion to virtue signal and then go back to their soy drone life. Absolute pathetic.

Atleast for ya incel this lifestyle is our reality. To them it’s a virtue signalling game to see who can hord the most reddit karma
We
it was a mistake to send that pic to her family, i think the bbc doc made us look more positive but everyone is going to think we're the worst trash from that pic
don’t care what people think of us. I don’t want their sympathy.

I want these whites on all 4s ready to suck. I want them to treat me like chad. I don’t want their stupid lies.

Last edited:
Yeah because everytime something happens to a woman, it's the fault of incels. :feelskek:
She couldn't fuck Chad every day it's incels fault that they haven't provided Chad by carrying him to foid.
She couldn't keep Chad for long term relationship it's incels fault that they could prevent him from leaving her home all inkels shouldn't be mibzogayneets pigs and help m'lady.
She doesn't have enough money it's incels fault they should donate her more money without expecting anything in return otherwise it would be sexist and will be punishable by law in future.

She doesn't have enough money it's incels fault they should donate her more money without expecting anything in return otherwise it would be sexist and will be punishable by law in future.
tenor.gif

We need to find out who that incel that managed to find a girlfriend is.

We dont even have to recruit people, reddit is doing it for us, those like us will find us