Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Incels are literally the perfect bullying target" [Reddit]

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Incels are literally the perfect bullying target
completely unlikable physically, mentally, and spiritually. Alex Jones and Samantha Bee have both spoken out about them, to show how unifying their unlikability is
short tempered and hypersensitive, sperg out all the time
somehow uncharacteristically verbose. Every word they type is kino schizoposting and could easily be placed comfortably in a freak manifesto
complete misunderstanding of human norms. Sometimes they seem like aliens on Earth. Will tie literally anything into women having sex with attractive men
obvious latent homosexuality in most cases​
I can't blame people for wanting to make fun of them.

Mankind will never learn

> complete misunderstanding of human norms
So true lol

yes, i am the pERfect bullying target

fucking passive aggressive cucks act like they're progressive and open minded but the second it has to do with incels they mock by implying that you're ugly, short, or homosexual

completely unlikable physically, mentally, and spiritually.
hypersensitive, sperg out all the time
Every word they type is kino schizoposting and could easily be placed comfortably in a freak manifesto
complete misunderstanding of human norms.
they seem like aliens on Earth.
homosexuality in most cases
Perfect description of the average cucktears user.

That’s their true colors right there. Cowardly and insecure faggots that gain pleasure from picking on those who they perceive as being inferior. Typical moralfags.

Just don’t act shocked when one of your bullying targets causes harm to himself and/or others. You’re the ones who pushed him to the edge all because you needed to somehow distract yourself from how pathetic you really are.

That’s their true colors right there. Cowardly and insecure faggots that gain pleasure from picking on those who they perceive as being inferior

I'm the perfect bullying target. Low t, skinny, manlet, submissive, high inhib.
Beyond over. Is this bragging?

And they wonder why school shootings happen

Last edited:
'Raping Girls is Fun'

Hard to find disagreement with a site named that.

I don’t think we are verbose

completely unlikable physically, mentally, and spiritually. Alex Jones and Samantha Bee have both spoken out about them, to show how unifying their unlikability is​
short tempered and hypersensitive, sperg out all the time​
somehow uncharacteristically verbose. Every word they type is kino schizoposting and could easily be placed comfortably in a freak manifesto​
complete misunderstanding of human norms. Sometimes they seem like aliens on Earth. Will tie literally anything into women having sex with attractive men​
I couldn't expect anything more from normies.

That’s their true colors right there. Cowardly and insecure faggots that gain pleasure from picking on those who they perceive as being inferior. Typical moralfags.

Just don’t act shocked when one of your bullying targets causes harm to himself and/or others. You’re the ones who pushed him to the edge all because you needed to somehow distract yourself from how pathetic you really are.
Precisely. Why these clowns are always so shocked when someone finally decides to fight back, I'll never understand.

You torture and oppress someone long enough, and there just may be a chance he decides to give himself to martyrdom instead of taking the easy path out with a rope.

Normies don't learn. They never have. They never will. The cycle will continue.

Yikes

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/symptoms-causes/syc-20354443
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.
Remember cucks: denying the basic observable reality of the blackpill makes you a literal schizoid freak.

As if an It user would do shit to most incels in person, I'd love one of those faggot to approach me and grab the cuck by the throat

:bluepill::bluepill:our enemies are not chads, they are the normies and the foid blupill

Fuck them

60 guests, hi, cucktears

Too True then they act all surprised when someone goes ER

Go ER
Also guests: 40
lmao IT "incels in denial" users get a life

Oh No! The cucks are trying to insult us! The same IT user who drinks the sperm from his gfs hole after Tyrone filled her good

sperg out all the time
What they say when you prove a good point with facts to back it up jfl this post was obviously made by a landwhale lurker who got her feelings hurt

its like those "gamers vs furries" vines on tik tok

what can a pathetic incel gayyyymer fucking make fun of? furries. thats it. easy target for people who have nothing else to feel better about

incels are the analogue to this shit

I'm the perfect bullying target. Low t, skinny, manlet, submissive, high inhib.
Beyond over. Is this bragging?

I used to be everything on that list. Except I'm medium T, not skinny due to working out, and I'm not submissive... I'm not scared of fighting bigger stronger guys.

Doesn't change the fact I'm a 5'6 manlet. Nothing I can do about that. :(

completely unlikable physically, mentally, and spiritually. Alex Jones and Samantha Bee have both spoken out about them, to show how unifying their unlikability is​
short tempered and hypersensitive, sperg out all the time​
somehow uncharacteristically verbose. Every word they type is kino schizoposting and could easily be placed comfortably in a freak manifesto​
complete misunderstanding of human norms. Sometimes they seem like aliens on Earth. Will tie literally anything into women having sex with attractive men​

The dissonant way the culture treats us is intriguing, isn't it? On one hand, we are supposedly dangerous: ravenous, bloodthirsty things grown rabid and vicious with minds poisoned by misogynistic sentiments. The reporters and journalists with their soul-searching articles and documentaries dream up feverish nightmares involving cabals of potential rapists and murders. We are the closest things to devils the modern mind can conjure up, creatures that strike at the most primordial anxieties: ugly men, malformed things that want sexual affection, a privilege reserved for the healthy and lovely, who dare to despair and resent the fact we've been denied it. We've been consumed by the worst of all sins: Pride, a demon that could well inspire us to rise above our proper stations and, if we are denied access to a Paradise we are unsuited to, may attempt to either take it by storm or decimate it. We are supposedly things sworn to rape and violence; we are volatile terrors, each and every one of us.

And yet, on the other hand, we are also objects of fun and mockery. Videos and articles and comments all take jabs at the pain we purportedly deserve, laugh at our imagined awkwardness, make jibes suggesting we're homosexuals and that, if women find us repulsive, perhaps we should just settle for the humiliation of sodomy. We're filthy clowns, disgusting jesters, things beneath contempt that can be knocked about without the slightest twinge of guilt.

So, which is it? Are we wicked monsters jailed in the king's dungeon, railing against their confinement and howling for the taste of forbidden flesh, or the pathetic jesters dancing in his court?

Curious isn't it? But I would suggest it's nothing new. Though I'm a fan of the Faustus mythos, I'm more than willing to acknowledge its ignoble origins. Long before Marlowe or Goethe wove their respective dramas, the tale was the subject of puppet shows not dissimilar to those starring Punch and Judy. The tortured scholar fallen prey to the allure of sorcery and his diabolic familiar were reduced to buffoons and the struggle for a man's soul was turned into occasion for mindless slapstick for the sake of amusing bored children. Now, bear in mind that these children believed in the devil, they lived in a haunted world in which both witchcraft and the fallen angels facilitating it were very real. Yet these very children, who no doubt awoke in terrified sweat after seeing Mephisto or his ilk in their dreams, gave not a second thought to laughing at his wooden effigy slapped and jerked about on some ramshackle stage the morning after.

The incel and all of the anxieties that he inspires in actual human beings, the ones who love and are loved,
will exist as long as there's a distinction between beauty and ugliness. The terror of the undesirable thing's desire is eternal, rising up from humanity's most primal instincts. In that respect it's no different than the primordial fear of the darkness and the things lurking within it. We can illumine the world until not a single shadow stains it, utilize our wit to degrade every devil into nothing more than a fairy tale but the monster, that incarnation of Nature's evil, is forever.

They will never drive us out and our revolting desire, regarded as abhorrent due to our misshapen faces and contorted limbs, will always inhabit the nighttime world behind their eyelids. Waking from nasty dreams, they spring from their beds like little children and rush to their videos and forums and breathe a sigh of happy relief as they mock and deride the abominations they found so frightening during those awful hours when the sun lay drowning beneath the horizon.

Long after we've cast every spirit from the earth and dismiss the very last exorcist, the drunken puppeteer will still be abusing his grotesque marionettes to assuage the fears of the children born to the daylight, helping them forget, if only a little while, the hideous things they witnessed during their brief sojourn in the dark.

You're just projecting and further spreading the lie that incels are somehow inherently weird or unable to communicate. Most people on here are actually normal people IRL. The only difference is their sub-4 face which makes women recoil.

(((They))) tell the masses who to ostracize, of course we are because we know of the truth. And (((they))) don't like that.

The dissonant way the culture treats us is intriguing, isn't it? On one hand, we are supposedly dangerous: ravenous, bloodthirsty things grown rabid and vicious with minds poisoned by misogynistic sentiments. The reporters and journalists with their soul-searching articles and documentaries dream up feverish nightmares involving cabals of potential rapists and murders. We are the closest things to devils the modern mind can conjure up, creatures that strike at the most primordial anxieties: ugly men, malformed things that want sexual affection, a privilege reserved for the healthy and lovely, who dare to despair and resent the fact we've been denied it. We've been consumed by the worst of all sins: Pride, a demon that could well inspire us to rise above our proper stations and, if we are denied access to a Paradise we are unsuited to, may attempt to either take it by storm or decimate it. We are supposedly things sworn to rape and violence; we are volatile terrors, each and every one of us.

And yet, on the other hand, we are also objects of fun and mockery. Videos and articles and comments all take jabs at the pain we purportedly deserve, laugh at our imagined awkwardness, make jibes suggesting we're homosexuals and that, if women find us repulsive, perhaps we should just settle for the humiliation of sodomy. We're filthy clowns, disgusting jesters, things beneath contempt that can be knocked about without the slightest twinge of guilt.

So, which is it? Are we wicked monsters jailed in the king's dungeon, railing against their confinement and howling for the taste of forbidden flesh, or the pathetic jesters dancing in his court?

Curious isn't it? But I would suggest it's nothing new. Though I'm a fan of the Faustus mythos, I'm more than willing to acknowledge its ignoble origins. Long before Marlowe or Goethe wove their respective dramas, the tale was the subject of puppet shows not dissimilar to those starring Punch and Judy. The tortured scholar fallen prey to the allure of sorcery and his diabolic familiar were reduced to buffoons and the struggle for a man's soul was turned into occasion for mindless slapstick for the sake of amusing bored children. Now, bear in mind that these children believed in the devil, they lived in a haunted world in which both witchcraft and the fallen angels facilitating it were very real. Yet these very children, who no doubt awoke in terrified sweat after seeing Mephisto or his ilk in their dreams, gave not a second thought to laughing at his wooden effigy slapped and jerked about on some ramshackle stage the morning after.

The incel and all of the anxieties that he inspires in actual human beings, the ones who love and are loved,
will exist as long as there's a distinction between beauty and ugliness. The terror of the undesirable thing's desire is eternal, rising up from humanity's most primal instincts. In that respect it's no different than the primordial fear of the darkness and the things lurking within it. We can illumine the world until not a single shadow stains it, utilize our wit to degrade every devil into nothing more than a fairy tale but the monster, that incarnation of Nature's evil, is forever.

They will never drive us out and our revolting desire, regarded as abhorrent due to our misshapen faces and contorted limbs, will always inhabit the nighttime world behind their eyelids. Waking from nasty dreams, they spring from their beds like little children and rush to their videos and forums and breathe a sigh of happy relief as they mock and deride the abominations they found so frightening during those awful hours when the sun lay drowning beneath the horizon.

Long after we've cast every spirit from the earth and dismiss the very last exorcist, the drunken puppeteer will still be abusing his grotesque marionettes to assuage the fears of the children born to the daylight, helping them forget, if only a little while, the hideous things they witnessed during their brief sojourn in the dark.
Tesla IQ post as always.

To aspiring chroniclers/CuckTears, sorry, but pretty much everything we do is centered around two things: pursuit or cope. We live for the chase of power, potential partners, prestige, etc. If we can’t achieve those things or no longer can, then we look towards legacy or escapism.

What is it they say about the truth, that it hurts? However, it needs to be emphasized to show that “personality and confidence” are untrue :bluepill: BS. Your reactions to what we say are proof positive of that idiom.

The way that you speak of bullying shows who you really are: people who go for outside the bottom of the barrel for targets. There’s no value to what you do except amusement, you’re not getting rid of us or “enlightening” us so why else do you continue? On here, we criticize the behavior of people whereas you criticize us simply for being ourselves.

IncelTears is a pro-bullying group

tbh

>"obvious latent homosexuality in most cases"

CuckTears self-projecting yet again.

Who cares what reddit try to think.
I would like to see redditors only in slaugher house.

>"obvious latent homosexuality in most cases"

CuckTears self-projecting yet again.
Except that it isn't just "latent" in cucktears' case.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back