Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels are literally like abused dogs

if a girl even hugged me i would legit have tears running down my cheeks

uj0Vezd.gif

I should have been put down.

So fucking true.

Link to video:

As we know through the dogpill woman rather go to abused dogs than abused incels.

The difference is abused dogs get more affection and action from females than us incels do.

We are in a societal cage. Only chads and rosties can express themselves freely.

All animals should be treated with respect. They're all blackpill too.

If animals hate you, it really is all over because they can sense good and bad in people.

If animals hate you, it really is all over because they can sense good and bad in people.
If high anxiety animals like birds are comfortable around you, then you're a good person.

i wish i was a dog tbh

I used to think this was bullshit but I'm almost convinced it's true. The recently born kittens here have absolutely no problem with me but when my cousin gets near them they get 100% mad, blown fur, exposed claws, roaring and leaping aggressively. My cousin does nothing to them, I was together the first times he wanted to see the kittens. Maybe it's the smell or something, but my cousin is a less "good" person than me, he has already hurt animals, beaten people, was already involved in crime, etc.

Human females would rather fuck dogs than even get near us

Its over for dogcels

Dogs have more rights

I used to think this was bullshit but I'm almost convinced it's true. The recently born kittens here have absolutely no problem with me but when my cousin gets near them they get 100% mad, blown fur, exposed claws, roaring and leaping aggressively. My cousin does nothing to them, I was together the first times he wanted to see the kittens. Maybe it's the smell or something, but my cousin is a less "good" person than me, he has already hurt animals, beaten people, was already involved in crime, etc.

I photograph wildlife all the time. If birds and animals don't trust you, they'll flee at the first sight of you. When you have foxes and squirrels come up and take food out of your hand, you can reassure yourself that you must have goodness about you, even if most humans can't see it.

I photograph wildlife all the time. If birds and animals don't trust you, they'll flee at the first sight of you. When you have foxes and squirrels come up and take food out of your hand, you can reassure yourself that you must have goodness about you, even if most humans can't see it.
That's interesting. I remember when I used to try meditation in a park that has animals near my house, I would be sitting there trying to meditate and cats and other animals would come in hordes to lie themselves beside me, commonly even touching me.

Good to know I'm a good person, that's a good cope/lifefuel.

That's interesting. I remember when I used to try meditation in a park that has animals near my house, I would be sitting there trying to meditate and cats and other animals would come in hordes to lie themselves beside me, commonly even touching me.

Good to know I'm a good person, that's a good cope/lifefuel.

Birds and animals rely absolutely on their ability to know what they can and can't trust. Get it wrong and some bastard has pulled out a gun and shot you. Especially true of creatures considered pests or vermin, such as rats, squirrels and foxes. It's impossible to fool wildlife. If animals are comfortable around you, there's no question you're a good person. Which from their perspective means one who would never do them any harm.

One of the places I go regularly, there's an older Chad who walks his dog. Everything flees when he approaches. It's not the dog - other dog walkers use this area and the wildlife takes little notice of the canines. This Chad is a bad apple and the animals know it.

Birds and animals rely absolutely on their ability to know what they can and can't trust. Get it wrong and some bastard has pulled out a gun and shot you. Especially true of creatures considered pests or vermin, such as rats, squirrels and foxes. It's impossible to fool wildlife. If animals are comfortable around you, there's no question you're a good person. Which from their perspective means one who would never do them any harm.

One of the places I go regularly, there's an older Chad who walks his dog. Everything flees when he approaches. It's not the dog - other dog walkers use this area and the wildlife takes little notice of the canines. This Chad is a bad apple and the animals know it.
JFL animals can choose well-natured partners better than femoids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back