Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are literally ISIS

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Why are those "counter terrorism" researchers getting on our asses again?

Dr Joe Whittaker is a lecturer in cyber threats at Swansea University. He studies “online radicalisation”, looking specifically at terrorists’ and extremists’ behaviours. His PhD created a database of Islamic State terrorists in the U.S. and he has five peer-reviewed journal articles (h-index = 6). He also researches the role of recommendation algorithms and has conducted this research in the context of incels online. He is a member of the Global Internet Forum to Counter-Terrorism's Transparency working group and the Christchurch Call’s Algorithms and Positive Interventions working group.

Being against the establishment = terrorist

Being against the establishment = terrorist
they consider anyone against the establish and 'democracy' (which isn't real anyway) an extremist jfl

lol what. there plenty of extremist on both sides and non extremist here. also why is ExTrEmIsM even bad?

they consider anyone against the establish and 'democracy' (which isn't real anyway) an extremist jfl
simply being against immigration is enough to be called an extremist. it just another form of shaming so others dont start listing to u.

Dr Joe Whittaker is a lecturer in cyber threats at Swansea University. He studies “online radicalisation”, looking specifically at terrorists’ and extremists’ behaviours. His PhD created a database of Islamic State terrorists in the U.S. and he has five peer-reviewed journal articles (h-index = 6). He also researches the role of recommendation algorithms and has conducted this research in the context of incels online. He is a member of the Global Internet Forum to Counter-Terrorism's Transparency working group and the Christchurch Call’s Algorithms and Positive Interventions working group.
Because most men that fight for conflict and higher ideals are men not shackled by pussy. Think about, incels are the few free agent in soyciiety that are not strictly controlled by the grind to get pussy, the self stabilizing mechanism in soyciety. These free agents are free to spend their time coping and seething like incels or pursue higher and more dangerous goals according to glowies. ISIS soldiers are always single young men not bound by pussy fighting for the higher ideals of restoring the caliphate and pushing back the american devil that literally wants to turn thier future countrymen into trannies. Sexless men are the primary danger and primary fighting force against the gynocracy

lol what. there plenty of extremist on both sides and non extremist here. also why is ExTrEmIsM even bad?
cus extremists are not afraid to give Klaus Schwab what he deserves

non extremists only go after the regular ppl (see environmentalists)

SWANSEA IS THE ONES WHO TRIED TO DO THE SURVEY ON US, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK FOR 20 DOLLAR ITS FEDBAIT, WARNING ALL CELS!

Incel Paid Study ($20)​

StarMark unreadLeave
[IMG alt="Master"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/42/42627.jpg?1651427885[/IMG]

Master

Modcel​

★★★★★
JoinedMay 1, 2022Posts266
Today at 3:50 PM
Hey Lonelyus,

If you're interested in participating in a paid study about incels you can do so here: https://psy.swansea.ac.uk/SISNET/

You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to click on a link for the survey.

The Swansea University Research on the Incel Community (SURIC) is a piece of research aimed at conducting empirical research to better understand the dynamics of the incel (involuntary celibate) community, and individuals who identify as incel.

Their Mission Statement:

We are aware that members of the incel community are often skeptical about academic research and the agenda/motive of the research team. In an effort to be open about our position, we have the following "mission statement". As a research team we commit to:

Base psychological findings around direct engagement with the incel community and individuals rather than linguistic analyses of internet posts

Investigate incel beliefs and behaviour without sensationalising or demonising them.

Not judge the entire community, or all incels, by the actions, behaviors, or views of the most extreme minority of incels

Base our findings on the biggest sample of incel participants of any study

Base our findings on a broader representation of the incel community including multiple definitions of incel identity (e.g., forum users and non-forum users, or people who only identify with the life circumstance).

Use a data driven approach to investiate potential avenues for understanding incel beliefs and behaviour and to help address the problems associated with such beliefs and behaviour.

Quote Reply
[IMG alt="Lonelyus"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/50/50068.jpg?1680574601[/IMG]

Lonelyus

Commander​

★★★
JoinedFeb 11, 2023Posts3,215
Today at 4:49 PM
20 dollar?

The fuck was i born for? To watch everyone else have a good life? To be told lies to my face ever since i grow up, To be a wageslave for years and then eventually rot alone? Ive tried my dick off and it never works, Im tired man, Hand me the rifle
Why can you not see my page? Its so normies cant see it.
Suffering.exe
Quote Reply
[IMG alt="Lonelyus"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/50/50068.jpg?1680574601[/IMG]

Lonelyus

Commander​

★★★
JoinedFeb 11, 2023Posts3,215
Today at 4:49 PM
100 dollar or nothing

The fuck was i born for? To watch everyone else have a good life? To be told lies to my face ever since i grow up, To be a wageslave for years and then eventually rot alone? Ive tried my dick off and it never works, Im tired man, Hand me the rifle
Why can you not see my page? Its so normies cant see it.
Suffering.exe
Quote Reply

DO NOT CLICK, ITS FEDBAIT, IF YOU SAW THIS IN YOUR INBOX!

women slit up their wrists at home because ugly men looked at them in the gym. therefore it's the ugly men's fault they got harmed. the ugly men attacked and hurt the woman. hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back