Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are like the lost boys of society.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
Society has basically abandoned us, doesn't care for us, and has left us to fend for ourselves. No one cares about us one bit.

Brutal no reply pill

true, which is why I couldn't care less about anyone at this point

Ugly men are the bottom of barrel in our society. Ugly women still can get pregnant.

I'm not a lost boy, I just am left to rot in isolation with no way of changing shit, fuck this gay ass earth

not lost boys, but slaves to provide everything without nothing in reutrn:feelsdevil:

Society has basically abandoned us, doesn't care for us, and has left us to fend for ourselves. No one cares about us one bit.
Not just that. They want us dead

Its abandoned normies too. They have ~1,8 kids today /man. You want sex for the sensation of it?? Go jerk off man.. Normies are just as abandoned as us. They just dont know it, and from the looks of it, most people on this forum dont either. Only chads, like nobility, are breeding today.

True. The average normie doesn't think about blowing their head off with a shotgun because they get some minor sense of importance from their wageslave job some degree, have their bread and circuses (gay little copes like watching their shows), and has some mid girlfriend where they get to fuck their crusty pussy hole 1-2 times a week. This satiates the pea-brained normie into subservience.

Last edited:
This satiates the pea-brained normie into subservience.
I would prob be fine with this too
Porblem is, currently I lack the most basic thing a human wants in soyciety respect

The World revolves around Woman and HER STANDARTS ( chadlite / chad ) status maxers

I would prob be fine with this too
Porblem is, currently I lack the most basic thing a human wants in soyciety respect
We're not entitled to respect according to soyciety

nah they need us to work the low level jobs but they expect us to contribute and pay taxes AND be ok with the fact we are rotting alone
Only if we keep to ourselves and don’t try to interact with a foid