Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Incels are lazy"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Many incels are maxxing on something and either study, try to improve their looks in whatever way, gymcel, vitaminmaxx and etc... also many users here have an account
in looksmax.org as well which is a self improvement forum
sure there a few incels who LDAR but the majority still try to cope

please IT, explain to me how am I lazy if I:
Teethmaxx (fixing overbite+crocked teeth)
Vitaminmaxx
Moneymaxx
Neckmaxx
Gymmaxx
Leanmaxx
Dietmaxx
Roommaxx
Socialmaxx (found a new circle that I might start going with after the corona ends)

I always work on something and I also learn a lot about history, but this is more of a hobby then maxxing (it is maxxing, but I don't really consider it maxxing since I love doing it)
and from time to time try new things and watching random educational videos

but yeah we are still "lazy" and "cry babies"

Last edited:
yeah, man, just like you, before I even signed up here I had already worked hard on many things.

diet (better nutrition and intermittent fasting for better health)
teeth (over a dozen dental visits in total for everything to look and feel right, lots of work at home to maintain it)
work and achievements (to push myself hard and have stories to tell and not seem like someone who never does anything)
attitude (ready to get serious and settle down if an even remotely decent woman appeared)

the reason I signed up is because none of these things did anything. i was still in the same boat and it was driving me insane.
by then anyone would feel like the "jig is up" and they're probably in serious trouble.

yeah, man, just like you, before I even signed up here I had already worked hard on many things.

diet (better nutrition and intermittent fasting for better health)
teeth (over a dozen dental visits in total for everything to look and feel right, lots of work at home to maintain it)
work and achievements (to push myself hard and have stories to tell and not seem like someone who never does anything)
attitude (ready to get serious and settle down if an even remotely decent woman appeared)

the reason I signed up is because none of these things did anything. i was still in the same boat and it was driving me insane.
by then anyone would feel like the "jig is up" and they're probably in serious trouble.
it's like we are the same person, I also did self improvement before joining but it didn't help much
but I still have a lot of things to do and tbh I just like doing it because I feel like I have progress

it's like we are the same person, I also did self improvement before joining but it didn't help much
but I still have a lot of things to do and tbh I just like doing it because I feel like I have progress
yeah, a lot of this stuff ultimately increases your personal comfort so it makes sense to do it

the only self-improvement I don't enjoy is the "be a slave to other's needs expecting nothing in return, maybe something nice will happen" bullshit

Yeah, that's pretty much why i'm here. Although i'm not finished with my self-improvement journey, i'm pretty near the end of it, so i'm running out of options. I'm not giving up just yet, but my hopes of ascending some day are dwindling.

Im lazy with reason. Going outside is pointless as an incel. Ldar lifestyle is ideal

They assume every incel is a highschool/college kid who just rots at home.

At some point through rejection and maxmaxxing some do (rightfully so!) give up, but to say all are doing nothing is just wrong. But no gym for your face.

Im lazy with reason. Going outside is pointless as an incel. Ldar lifestyle is ideal
I don't believe anyone is truly lazy. It's just that a lot of us lack the motivation required to be productive. Since all our previous attempts to better our lives failed miserably. And we simply don't see a point in trying anymore. Especially since the reward doesn't even justifies the effort we'd need to put in.

I have literally apathetic abulic syndrome

Is she trying to say Chad is hard working?

Yeah, that's pretty much why i'm here. Although i'm not finished with my self-improvement journey, i'm pretty near the end of it, so i'm running out of options. I'm not giving up just yet, but my hopes of ascending some day are dwindling.
yeah it's kinda fucked up when it comes to ascension. middle class girls are driving huge cars around, and lower class girls get engaged when they're 19. doesn't seem like a way out unless you get money or fame.

I’m LDARing tbh

"Incels are lazy"

Yeah, go tell that to the multiple crucial computing systems that I work on every day