Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are just another form of entertainment for women

I have never seen that before, what the fuck are they on about?

all fun and games until their local incel goes ER

Luckily I know when a foid is present as they talk incorrectly. Soon erenyeager will wipe all evil organics out and no thing as human nature will exist
I believe in you

"Their forums" is not actual incel forums. In these people's minds, any right wing retard is an incel.

"Their forums" is not actual incel forums. In these people's minds, any right wing retard is an incel.
I am 1000 percent confident woman have infiltrated here and even they cannot turn off the way they comment. Plus they put erenyeager on ignore, most likely which is foid trait. However you cannot ignore enreyeager truly as all short men are erenyeagers at heart

Yandere foids stalking their incel senpais
Just be incel pill strikes again!.
“I literally hate you! I’m gonna stalk you and let you occupy my whole mind” have fun Samantha, maybe one day you’ll get the incel of your dreams.

Just be incel pill strikes again!.
“I literally hate you! I’m gonna stalk you and let you occupy my whole mind” have fun Samantha, maybe one day you’ll get the incel of your dreams.
@noo looking at you!

tbh women would love to watch us suffer in agony, just like spectators at coloseum watching dying slaves

tbh women would love to watch us suffer in agony, just like spectators at coloseum watching dying slaves
The actual ugly ones. You see we need to get rid of human nature

Some dumb high whore

I opened the thread and the first thing I saw was someone bragging about how they'd beat up an incel in real life. To that I say that if you tried to attack me irl because of something I said... I would not hesitate to practice my right to self defense and put you down like a dog.

This isn't fed posting. This would all be perfectly legal. You don't get to assault people because you think they're mysognisists. Legally speaking however I do get to make sure the life escapes your eyes if you fucking lay a single solitary finger on my body

View: https://youtu.be/jhyCyAwr7A4?si=I_O_1JJHkNmD0S24

it was full of girls
what-huh.gif