Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incels are just a bunch of angry men"

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
im seeing this alot lately, incels in real life are prb the most calm, quietest people you have ever come across, we are definitely not 'angry men', we are way too highinhib to release our angry at strangers and associates in real life

I am an angry man

Well yeah? The question is if they are entitled to being angry

when was the last time you were angry at someone outside your family
jfl all the time. e.g. Im angry at every foid that drives since there is no reason for her to have a DL in the first place.

it's pretty ironic when the people that say this are soycucks, trannies and foids that are obsessing, seething and dillating all day about what others say.

We’re angry because life and genetics screw us over

Yeah we are too low t to do anything irl

im seeing this alot lately, incels in real life are prb the most calm, quietest people you have ever come across, we are definitely not 'angry men', we are way too highinhib to release our angry at strangers and associates in real life
And even when? How did all political movements start out? With young, disenfranchised, angry men. Now they still laugh, let's see whether the laughter will accompany them through the years.

I hate this BS. Most of the anger we feel is healthy anger but because of the failo effect, we're seen as just being overdramatic. I bet they wouldn't feel the same way about Chad being angry at an injustice against him.

And even when? How did all political movements start out? With young, disenfranchised, angry men. Now they still laugh, let's see whether the laughter will accompany them through the years.
Well, the last political movements have been composed mostly of old/fat privileged angry foids. No one listens to men anymore - especially not the riot police. :fuk:

Well yeah? The question is if they are entitled to being angry
soyciety says you're not entitled to ANY emotion or ANYTHING as an ugly male :feelsclown: while foids and chads and normies get everything and all the privileges and rights they want handed to them

I AM AN ANGRY MAAAN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

actually I'm too of a pussy to demonstrate any anger :fuk: :cryfeels:

Its irrelevant whether we are 'angry' or not. Someone being angry does not mean they are incorrect.

They can't legitimately debunk our arguments nor our evidence so they are gaslighting and attempting to distract by emphasizing our supposed emotional state (which is probably projection, normies get more triggered about blackpill and anything approaching reality than we do).

Also, its normal and justified to be angry at injustices in the world. Normies feel entitled to abuse and marginalize us because they are gynocentric and our situation points out the unfairness and inequality in society. This is a dangerous challenge to their worldview. Its the same reason religious people lash out in anger when you point out the absurdities of their scripture.

Even so they have every right to be "angry" .

And feminists are just angery foids that didn't get Chad.

depression, disappointment, anger, anxiety, rejection, loneliness

wElL i GuEsS InCelS ArE JusT A BunCh oF piTIful AnGry LitLe mEn LmAO XD