Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "incels are indoctrinated"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Yet they were indoctrinated into mainstream beliefs. None of the slogans they regurgitate are original. They all come from the media and positions of authority. The people telling us we were indoctrinated have likely never had an original opinion in their life. By saying we're indoctrinated they themselves are just spewing another idea they heard from someone else.

It's funny how all the cult members call anyone who's not part of their cult a cult member.

Our beliefs are rooted in scientific evidence.

Your beliefs are rooted in dogma and censorship.

Become self aware, goy

be careful, three letter agencies are looking for their next target

"Incels are cult members :soy: :foidSoy:"

This is just projection

I’m no more “indoctrinated” than any other guy off the street. The issue is that my beliefs are radically different than the average normie’s, so I’m suddenly involved in a cult.

there was a study that 90% of incels are bluepilled as fuck and support women to try live in a reality that affirms they aren't bad people
if every day you wonder why you don't have a girlfriend and refuse to accept it's over then that is what you do
so even if this was '''true''' it would not be true. But it isn't, because i've never once seen a member forcibly groomed to be here. It's people who know it's over and join because they want to
What the fuck would any of us gain from having another sexless believe what we believe. Doesn't change shit for my situation does it

To normies, anyone with a different opinion is supposedly a part of a cult lol

This is the argument a lot of normies use because they have no real argument. They will say you're in a cult because they struggle arguing with anything else.

Funny they say incels got indoctrinated or some BS when most of us discovered this community by watching lots of BP content and loneliness videos first. Nobody was shoving this down our throats. We had to find it for ourselves since we never fit in anywhere. This is the only place I can easily make friends

yeah fuck you guys for forcing me to join this forum

i was held gunpoint to make an account on .is

I am indoctrinated by no one,I have such crazy believes that even Neonazis and communists call me shizomaxxed

its society, foids, parents, and movies that try to indoctrinate us by telling us bluepill lies when we are young. no one shoved blackpilled content down our throats. Its something we naturally sought after our experiences with foids

its society, foids, parents, and movies that try to indoctrinate us by telling us bluepill lies when we are young. no one shoved blackpilled content down our throats. Its something we naturally sought after our experiences with foids
Based legionCel

I am indoctrinated by my awful experiences that people like them gave me.

"incels are indoctrinated"

Yet they were indoctrinated into mainstream beliefs. None of the slogans they regurgitate are original. They all come from the media and positions of authority. The people telling us we were indoctrinated have likely never had an original opinion in their life. By saying we're indoctrinated they themselves are just spewing another idea they heard from someone else.

It's funny how all the cult members call anyone who's not part of their cult a cult member.
high IQ

I was indoctrinated by my life experiences. If I had a gf I could say the blackpill is bullshit but of course I don’t.

normies do this constantly, especially boomers

people like rock'n'roll? they were brainwashed into it by satanic cults!

people like pokémon? SATAN DID IT AGAIN!

people oppose immigration? THEY WERE BRAINWASHED BY TRUMP

it's mostly projection, if they can't pigeonhole you into some social group then they'd have to hear you out and treat you as an individual

and then they couldn't just dismiss you out of hanf

so it's always some cult brainwashing you, snd never just what you believe

I was indoctrinated by my life experiences. If I had a gf I could say the blackpill is bullshit but of course I don’t.
based lack of selfbias so many think they'd throw off women and stand up for their incelbros. Total count of sexhavers doing so worldwide: maybe 3 or 4

Foids indoctrinated me into Inceldom by treating me like shit.

normies do this constantly, especially boomers

people like rock'n'roll? they were brainwashed into it by satanic cults!

people like pokémon? SATAN DID IT AGAIN!

people oppose immigration? THEY WERE BRAINWASHED BY TRUMP

it's mostly projection, if they can't pigeonhole you into some social group then they'd have to hear you out and treat you as an individual

and then they couldn't just dismiss you out of hanf

so it's always some cult brainwashing you, snd never just what you believe
True

Indoctrinated by consolidated theories of evolutionary science and statistical facts