Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are incels regardless of how extreme they are. And blackpill isn’t an ideology that instructs people to commit vile or illegal acts.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
It’s simple: if you’re a straight male virgin that no matter how hard you try, you cannot get a girlfriend or casual sex, you’re an incel. Doesn’t matter if you’re a feminist that has not a single ounce of hate for women, if you think all women deserve rape and consider them to be the scum of the earth, or anything in-between. These men are all incels.

The blackpill is also not something that commands those that subscribe to it to go out and attack women, hate them, demand women have zero rights or whatever. The blackpill is just believing that because of your genetics and other factors and what women find attractive, you are likely to have a hard time dating (often backed up by biology, evolutionary psychology, and studies taken to of real people). It’s not a cult, as it has no leader. It does not tell incels to murder or rape. It’s not like ISIS where it commands its followers to attack others for a cause. It’s not even a philosophy or ideology. Incels that have committed acts (who I don’t look up to or support their acts but not the point) did it not because of a philosophy commanding them to. They did it out of their own choice. Just like many will cope with loneliness and rejection with mere self-hate and sadness, some will go out and commit acts of violence. Maybe they’re just fucked in the head. I don’t know. I don’t think it’s okay. But again, those men did it on their own conviction.

Also, to say that the blackpill is misogynistic doesn’t make sense. Why is it misogynistic to say that most women simply prefer men who are tall, facially attractive, and fit? And yeah, a lot of incels probably to feel entitled to sex. But not all. I find the idea of being entitled to sex and and relationships to be fucking stupid. I’m not gonna demand a girl who would turn me down to be my girlfriend or fuck me. At that point even if I feel hurt and disappointed from the rejection, I’m not gonna want to even be with someone who doesn’t feel the same way towards me.

So because of this, the word “incel” shouldn’t be such a dirty word to describe men who have a hard time with being able to begin romantic relationships or simply acquire casual sex. But I guess that’s just how it is.

Some of us (at least we think) are actually good people who just simply aren’t what girls want in a guy. Some are just very off the deep end.

Last edited: