Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are hurt most by a racially diverse society

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Incels suffer most from a racially diverse society. Unattractive Asian women for example receive a massive SMV boost in Western countries due to yellow fever. Likewise unattractive and overweight white women receive a massive SMV boost due to the presence of ethnics. No one wins except women. Then there's the massive loss in smv ethnic men experience even among their own race.

Any ethnic who brings his family to the west is a self centered fool who's dooming the purity of his bloodline and the life of his sons.

True foids always win their life is too easy not to

It's quite funny when the kikes throw in random tribes and then tell them to get along with each other.

It's always over for incels, but yeah being surrounded by whites as an ethnic has put the final nail in the coffin for me.

Dooming the purity of bloodline isn't even the worst part, it's corrupting your family with American values that are degenerate and backwards. I'd never have a family in the US.

Any ethnic who brings his family to the west is a self centered fool who's dooming the purity of his bloodline and the life of his sons.
their genetics will defeat the genes of whites in case of racial mixing, so why should they care?

It's quite funny when the kikes throw in random tribes and then tell them to get along with each other.
Yet they don't like it when they are next to a Muslim tribe and told to get along with them.

yeah its pretty brutel

No, they run propaganda telling everyone that white men are the center of all evil. They don't want anyone to get along.

Dooming the purity of bloodline isn't even the worst part, it's corrupting your family with American values that are degenerate and backwards. I'd never have a family in the US.
This is true. American values = hedonism and individualism.

True foids always win their life is too easy not to

their genetics will defeat the genes of whites in case of racial mixing, so why should they care?
No, in most cases it's the daughter who reproduces with whites and thus the white traits are stronger. Eliot Rodgers is a good example of this. Ofc you can still tell he's mixed but you'd have no idea he was half Asian by looking at him.

Yet they don't like it when they are next to a Muslim tribe and told to get along with them.

Was planning to make a thread about this and you put it a lot more concisely than I would. I’m in complete agreement with you, I think some form of global segregation along with banning women from the workforce is the most essential step in minimizing inceldom on a societal level.

Different races have inherently different SMV due to some possessing better phenos than others, and what you said about low-tier white men getting cucked along with low-tier ethnicels since good-looking ethnics will drop their standards for an ugly-to-mid white woman is also true. Aside from looks, though, I think another thing to be considered is how different races have adapted to different sociobiological dynamics and life history strategies. Curries and rice for example are giga k-selected while nigs and spics are hella r-selected, with whites being somewhere in the middle. A lot of guys are simply genetically incompatible with a hypergamous and promiscuous dating market in more ways than just looks

Last edited:
No, they run propaganda telling everyone that white men are the center of all evil. They don't want anyone to get along.
I didn't say they want them to get along. It's what they tell the masses to paint the whole thing nice. Divide and rule strategy in the nutshell.

Multiculturalism is cancer.

Eliot Rodgers is a good example of this. Ofc you can still tell he's mixed but you'd have no idea he was half Asian by looking at him.
ER looked like a spic or Turkic Central Asian at best

It's worse for everyone, there's a bunch of studies(which I'm too lazy to look up rn) which prove that diversity -racial or cultural- is harmful across the board & lowers social-trust even amongst groups internally. I kinda observed this, when both ethnic normies & white normies would conspire against me.

Also, the certain criminality of certain groups makes life worse: Ugly autists such as ourselves are already perceived in general as easy targets, so it doesn't change that fact as well.
No, in most cases it's the daughter who reproduces with whites and thus the white traits are stronger. Eliot Rodgers is a good example of this. Ofc you can still tell he's mixed but you'd have no idea he was half Asian by looking at him.
Depends on the race, there's more BMWF than WMBF ofc.

In fact, WMAF & BMWF are the two most common interracial relationships.

However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Was planning to make a thread about this and you put it a lot more concisely than I would. I’m in complete agreement with you, I think some form of global segregation along with banning women from the workforce is the most essential step in minimizing inceldom on a societal level.
Agreed
Different races have inherently different SMV due to some possessing better phenos than others, and what you said about low-tier white men getting cucked along with low-tier ethnicels since good-looking ethnics will drop their standards for an ugly-to-mid white woman is also true. Aside from looks, though, I think another thing to be considered is how different races have adapted to different sociobiological dynamics and life history strategies. Curries and rice for example are giga k-selected while nigs and spices are hella r-selected, with whites being somewhere in the middle. A lot of guys are simply genetically incompatible with a hypergamous and promiscuous dating market in more ways than just looks
I agree with all of this, but Whites & Asians are k-selective whilst Curries, Spics, and Nigs are r-selective with Sands being kinda in the middle.

Different races have inherently different SMV due to some possessing better phenos than others, and what you said about low-tier white men getting cucked along with low-tier ethnicels since good-looking ethnics will drop their standards for an ugly-to-mid white woman is also true. Aside from looks, though, I think another thing to be considered is how different races have adapted to different sociobiological dynamics and life history strategies. Curries and rice for example are giga k-selected while nigs and spices are hella r-selected, with whites being somewhere in the middle. A lot of guys are simply genetically incompatible with a hypergamous and promiscuous dating market in more ways than just looks
You should still make your own thread. I'd be happy to read it.

Segregation is definitely the solution. Sadly I doubt we'll get it.

Can you explain how some races are genetically incomparable with promiscuity? Would be interesting to hear. Imo men evolved to be promiscuous hence our unlimited sperm cells.

Ye I agree

He could also not just speak about SMV, but also how it is generally harmful to the society at large. Which yes, can & will affect us.
Segregation is definitely the solution. Sadly I doubt we'll get it.
The good guys nevER win.

Yeah but she's older
Brutal

It's worse for everyone, there's a bunch of studies(which I'm too lazy to look up rn) which prove that diversity -racial or cultural- is harmful across the board & lowers social-trust even amongst groups internally. I kinda observed this, when both ethnic normies & white normies would conspire against me.

Also, the certain criminality of certain groups makes life worse: Ugly autists such as ourselves are already perceived in general as easy targets, so it doesn't change that fact as well.

Depends on the race, there's more BMWF than WMBF ofc.

In fact, WMAF & BMWF are the two most common interracial relationships.

Agreed

I agree with all of this, but Whites & Asians are k-selective whilst Curries, Spics, and Nigs are r-selective with Sands being kinda in the middle.
I would think that wm/aw would be the most common interracial relationship. Onger
ER looked like a spic or Turkic Central Asian at best
Yeah he looks Latino

The United States of America is a failed experiment. Everyone would have been better off if they just stayed in their respective countries.

The United States of America is a failed experiment. Everyone would have been better off if they just stayed in their respective countries.
Agreed tbh

I wish my ancestors stayed in Europe

Different races have inherently different SMV due to some possessing better phenos than others, and what you said about low-tier white men getting cucked along with low-tier ethnicels since good-looking ethnics will drop their standards for an ugly-to-mid white woman is also true. Aside from looks, though, I think another thing to be considered is how different races have adapted to different sociobiological dynamics and life history strategies. Curries and rice for example are giga k-selected while nigs and spics are hella r-selected, with whites being somewhere in the middle. A lot of guys are simply genetically incompatible with a hypergamous and promiscuous dating market in more ways than just looks
Agreed. White women are treated like queens even when 300 pounds and ugly. Even average looking white men and ethnic men often end up incels. Women just have too many options at their fingertips and don’t even depend on men since they can work now (although they still depend on men more than they realize because men do the hard blue collar jobs that keep society going).

Also, what does k selected vs r selected mean? Never heard of that

Maybe I misspoke. Whites may be more k-selective in the sense that they don't multiply like insects, but the sexual dynamics of curry and sand countries are far more tradcucked compared to white countries and it's largely always been that way. Look at how much promiscuous sex is being had in white countries compared to curry and sand ones; 'jeets and sandnigs largely touch pussy only to make kids (obviously many sands are capable of adapting to the sexual dynamics of countries like Germany and France, but that's only because they're physically the closest race to whites). If you need metrics you can look at things like the average age of virginity loss in different countries; Turks (most liberal MENA population and more liberal than any curroids) on average lose their virginity at 18.3 years old, while Poles (arguably the most conservative European population, even if said conservatism applies only to men) lose their virginity on average at 18.8 years old. Barely a difference between the two, and you can find far more extreme examples; the average age of virginity loss in Anglosphere countries is around 17-18 and in Scandi countries it's around 15-16, while in literally every curry country it's about 20-fucking-4 :lul:
Ye I agree

He could also not just speak about SMV, but also how it is generally harmful to the society at large. Which yes, can & will affect us.
I have one planned which will explore the social/sexual racial hierarchy from an interesting angle that myself and other users here have touched on but not in the proper depth. @Stupid Clown I was actually inspired to do so by a thread I saw from you yesterday about that Asian guy on twitter getting dogpiled on by Western normoid cunts for saying that Lindy Liu chick or whatever her name is doesn't fit Asians' beauty standards :lul:
Can you explain how some races are genetically incomparable with promiscuity? Would be interesting to hear. Imo men evolved to be promiscuous hence our unlimited sperm cells.
Arranged marriage has been the dominant marriage institution in East Asia, South Asia, and MENA for many centuries (though it's collapsing now), so most ethnics have evolved to lack the height, frame, physical prowess, mate-guarding instinct, and natural charisma required to succeed in dating markets with free mate choice. In a way, we've always been incels
@Destroyed lonely
@wereq

Last edited:
Foids always win. I'm still incel in Asia

Also, what does k selected vs r selected mean? Never heard of that
Refers to the reproductive strategies of different groups. K-selected groups have less offspring, longer lifespans, and generally prioritize quality > quantity of life. R-selected groups on the other hand reproduce like rodents and don't live as long or as well. I've seen some people also define it with the added dimension of risk-aversion (beyond just the survival rate of offspring), which is the part that's relevant to sexual dynamics

Refers to the reproductive strategies of different groups. K-selected groups have less offspring, longer lifespans, and generally prioritize quality > quantity of life. R-selected groups on the other hand reproduce like rodents and don't live as long or as well. I've seen some people also define it with the added dimension of risk-aversion (beyond just the survival rate of offspring), which is the part that's relevant to sexual dynamics
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I understand now. In that case, the niggers I see walking around with like 10 kids they can't support are heavily R-selected, lol. So were my dad's parents despite being white he was one of 10 kids and all of them and the mother lived off the father's one income. All the kids had to get jobs as young as possible and didn't get anything for free. The parents even charged them for rent and food

Maybe I misspoke. Whites may be more k-selective in the sense that they don't multiply like insects, but the sexual dynamics of curry and sand countries are far more tradcucked compared to white countries and it's largely always been that way. Look at how much promiscuous sex is being had in white countries compared to curry and sand ones; 'jeets and sandnigs largely touch pussy only to make kids (obviously many sands are capable of adapting to the sexual dynamics of countries like Germany and France, but that's only because they're physically the closest race to whites). If you need metrics you can look at things like the average age of virginity loss in different countries; Turks (most liberal MENA population and more liberal than any curroids) on average lose their virginity at 18.3 years old, while Poles (arguably the most conservative European population, even if said conservatism applies only to men) lose their virginity on average at 18.8 years old. Barely a difference between the two, and you can find far more extreme examples; the average age of virginity loss in Anglosphere countries is around 17-18 and in Scandi countries it's around 15-16, while in literally every curry country it's about 20-fucking-4 :lul:

I have one planned which will explore the social/sexual racial hierarchy from an interesting angle that myself and other users here have touched on but not in the proper depth. @Stupid Clown I was actually inspired to do so by a thread I saw from you yesterday about that Asian guy on twitter getting dogpiled on by Western normoid cunts for saying that Lindy Liu chick or whatever her name is doesn't fit Asians' beauty standards :lul:

Arranged marriage has been the dominant marriage institution in East Asia, South Asia, and MENA for many centuries (though it's collapsing now), so most ethnics have evolved to lack the height, frame, physical prowess, mate-guarding instinct, and natural charisma required to succeed in dating markets with free mate choice. In a way, we've always been incels
@Destroyed lonely
@wereq
I don't think Asians evolved to lack those traits due to how they formed societies. Their evolution was more likely influenced by environmental factors. I'll be looking forward to reading your post. Tag me when it's done