Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are held to higher standards than any other group

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
We unattractive men are expected to have perfect personalities despite having faced verbal, social, and sometimes physical abuse all our lives, and the moment that we "slip up" in the slightest, a horde of normies and foids pounce on us with "diS wHy u iNkWeLL, sWeAtY."

Each and every one of us is held personally responsible for the very rare instances where guys like ER actually go ER. Blaming an entire group for the actions of a microscopic minority would not be tolerated with any other group. Anyone who blamed blacks for crime or Muslims for terrorism would be denounced as a racist/Islamophobic bigot. Shouldn't those who view incels the same way be denounced as incelophoic bigots?

Any time we get frustrated, upset, or even politely disagree with someone, we get labeled "hateful."

If we oversleep one morning and don't have time to shave before work, we get called "unhygienic neckbeards." Chad does the same thing and it's considered "hawt."

If we don't start crying our eyes out every time a stranger dies or gets sick, we get accused of being "cold" and "uncaring." Nobody expects normies to cry for people they don't know.

We are expected to love and never complain about undesirable, tedious, soul-crushing, dead-end jobs that everyone else IS allowed to hate and complain about. We are expected to pay taxes for things that will never benefit us, and be last in line for NEETbux despite needing it more than anyone else. If we do get NEETbux we are labeled "parasites" and "useless eaters" (and the people who spew those words are never called out for using Nazi terminology), while fat, lazy single mothers who have sat on their fat asses and received welfare for decades are praised.

We are expected to be "loyal" to a society that has shunned, ostracized, bullied, excluded, and rejected us.

We are expected to work the hardest, get paid the least, be last in line for everything, be on the bottom of every social hierarchy, and be the scapegoat for everything wrong with society, and yet never complain about anything but instead be "grateful for what we have." Meanwhile, women and Chads with privileged lives can complain about the most trivial things and never get called shallow, spoiled, entitled, greedy, or whiny.

After all this, it's quite remarkable how many incel men are still positive, upbeat, warm, and loving.

We are compared to Islamic terrorists despite them killcount mogging us into oblivious jfl

Can relate to every last detail, fuck society

I think less than 10% of the posts here are about whining. Talking about lack of unfairness and legit grievances is not whining. If you ever talk with normies, you will see that 90% of the topic revolves around whining. And of course they are always about some of the most unoriginal, pointless, lame and boring shit like cars, movies and games. Hilarious.

I ain't upbeat and happy I fucking hate every part of society these days and when I go out which is rare to do shopping I just look a people and think it would be so nice to have some way of wiping them out cause society chooses who they accept and who they don't and as far as I am concerned society can fucking rot.