Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are born dead

Limitcel

Limitcel

No one is more hated than a incel who says t truth
"Somen men never die and some men never live"
Incels should just be left to rot in peace
It's really over and most of you don't even know it, Even though I have been crushed several times in my life, I still have hope, I don't have the complete idea that it's over

An incels “life” is basically counting down the days till we get old and die.

An incels “life” is basically counting down the days till we get old and die.
some good copes along the way does make it worthwhile or perhaps I'm being too delusional

Hahaha we’re stillborn is what you’re basically saying! :feelskek:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

leave it all behind and forget the world for a while brocel

some good copes along the way does make it worthwhile or perhaps I'm being too delusional
You’re right, copes are good and they help you escape reality, but the problem is as you get older they start becoming more and more obsolete.

Once copes start fading you just end up becoming a walking corpse waiting for the end.

Getting older is terrifying tbh.

Normie men die at 30 and we bury them at 80.

Ugly incel men never get born at all. We are born already burried in pain and suffering.

The rope is the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep, my soul died long ago only my body lives on. I will be 40 in a few months please god don't let me live that long.

I’m a still birth