Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incels are blamed for roasties' degenerate fetishes now

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/NoahGetTheBoat/comments/ugxq0v/this_is_actually_the_most_painful_thing_i_have/

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As if many women don't have fantasies of being raped.

i would get so sick if i would read Reddit content every day its like a war here against these online soycucks

i would get so sick if i would read Reddit content every day its like a war here against these online soycucks
reddit is filth i feel bad for the lost souls there who don't know about alternatives

Men are the romantic sex, roasties just want to be spit on and "raped" by Chad.
Agreed. It was men in the Renaissance era that led the romanticization of modern art. Love is a concept born from the mind of men. Hypergamy is a survival tactic developed by women to ensure survival of their offspring. Big stature, big muscles and big money offer security to slits

reddit is filth i feel bad for the lost souls there who don't know about alternatives
I got banned from Reddit a few months back and haven't made a new account. No sense arguing with a bunch of pompous brainwashed liberal faggots.

Funny how it's labelled as an incel fantasy from the getgo

I hate reddit

There was an old book in the 60s i guess not sure, which was written by a foid and it was basically a compilation of foid's sexual fantasies based on reports by foids, that book was one of the most vile shit i ever read, I mean I know men are degenerates however our degenracy are enclosed within our specie, that book i believe had so many entries about fantasies of sex with donkies, dogs other women and animals, jfl i bet those entries exceeded the straight normal ones :feelsohgod::reeeeee: