Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are being studied

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
We’re being studied as we speak. Professors of psychology and incel studies are watching our threads and reading our individual posts to better understand the incel mindset and rhetoric used on this forum. Young Stacies who are studying for their degree at prestigious universities in the West and perhaps around the globe are taking notes on us so that they can get a good grade, pass their course and learn more about what it means to be an incel. To top it off, we probably have law enforcement agencies who are monitoring our posts to keep on eye on what we’re saying, making sure we aren’t going to go ER.

That’s all we are to these people. Lab rats. Not humans.

Yep

B9e09d04f46108a770a1d2df8438b672

Jimmy neutron Lvl IQ

Good. The more people reading the forum, the better.
Read this taxpill normies and try to explain how women don't owe us.
Taxpill

I can shatter wine glasses with my voice

They really need to play Minecraft

Normies eat this dick

yeah I'm aware

poopoo peepeee gooba gabba

That interests me, im not too opposed. I like the idea of being rewarded for being in a cultural vanguard - i want to interface with institutional power. feel free to DM me, journalists/academics/glowies

Yup, just look at the number of guests, why else would it go from 2k+ all day to only 500-600 on other days in the past week, it’s not just a coincidence

It's lifefuel as low IQ Stacy is wasting her time and won't have a bright future ahead of her. It's most likely she is doing some social science degree which is useless

let them study my avi