Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are badass

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Not the concept of it, but the community. It's based to have a small group of men reject cuckery and low IQ shit, even if it means being hated by everyone. Normoids live a life of degeneracy and decadence, never facing a challenge in life with everything handed to them, they would never last a single year in our skin, the loneliness, lack of affection, being friendless, unpopular, despized for existing. Despite this, many incels have lived through decades of it and are still here today, going to show our strength. So when normoids tell us to shut up and submit, it's giga- based when we tell them to fuck off with their hivemind low IQ society. We are the only ones in the world who posses the ultimate truth, everyone else can't even comprehend it.

Beta uprising when?

Last edited:
Kinda harsh but tis the truth

Last edited:
ye bro its pretty cool tbh

The most hated man is the man that speaks the truth. - Plato

Even though most users don't like me or know about me (literally who?) my only friends are on this forum :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

bros 4 lyfe

lets fap to lolis

It's even more based when we beat their asses up in minEcRaft

Blackpilled incels