Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Incels are an echo chamber, they don't want to change"

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★
Another one of the lies they use against incels

Most incels are from the Red Pill to Black Pill pipeline, most have tried everything and failed, the userbase is old and did not grow up with these ideas.
It's not that incels don't want to change, but they've come to the conclusion that there's no way. the advices people give to incels is extremely basic and has been outdated for many years
No one in this entire world is more open-minded than an incel, incels only care about the truth, and the truth of loneliness is the same as that of capitalism, small chance of social ascension, it's how nature works (or at least "Western" nature, I don't want to get into this debate of whether it is transcendental or not)
This site is closed because incels are a minority in the world and already feel excluded everywhere. If they opened the site, it would be full of normies

It is an echo-chamber but isn't everywhere an echo-chamber lol

It is an echo-chamber but isn't everywhere an echo-chamber lol
What an Echo Chamber Really Is?
Anyway, I consider incels to be much more open to accepting another view of history than bluepills.

Echo chamber is just a buzzword used by people that can't think for themselves. We have all walks of life on this forum if anything it is an eye opening experience.

Echo chamber is just a buzzword used by people that can't think for themselves. We have all walks of life on this forum if anything it is an eye opening experience.
Echo chamber is big...

Is is probably more like an Eco chamber because it's smallish.

Early blackpill was something, TFL videos and failed redpill tactics primed me for the blackpill. But yeah, I do believe incels have a much more open mind compared to the average person.