Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'incels are all pedos and rapists and deserve to be bullied'

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20210117 021923

Yep. Incels are pedos and rapists. The majority of the users here have raped a women or had sex with an underage girl haven't we?

not that faggot shit site again

>Rapist
>Celibate

Pick 1 faggots

>Rapist
>Celibate

Pick 1 faggots
Despite being only around 72% of the population, sex havers commit 100% of the rapes

Aaqa.jpg

Can't stand reddit.

most rapists are chads and chadlites, not subhumans.
People who already hav high self esteem and can force their will on others.

So are they saying I've ascended? I wonder who it was I ascended to as I had no knowledge or memory of it if I raped someone.
Also can't think of a single child I'm attracted to.

Funny thing is that 9 on 10 those fags who praise for "bulling agains incels" are weak soyboys who were bullied during their entire school period, and would be phisically mogged by almost every user on this site

Now i must cry again

It's hard to be bullied by ITcucks, it's like a cripple mentally retarded making fun of you. You just don't care.

just proves the blackpill. ugly men are always seen as being bad people when they've done nothing to deserve it.

Meanwhile CuckTears has ACTUAL pedos

You don't get it do you? TALKING bout stuff is worse than actually doing stuff! :feelstastyman: