Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels are all fat neckbeards who need to lay off the Cheetos" Meanwhile on Cucktears...

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20190916 14 50 46

Only now became fat, because of hikikomori

Hahahaha, fat people have access to food already, that's the problem. You IT fat fucks need a Venezuela famine style.

Fat people need to die in the most painfull ways, I hate them so fucking much

Fat people aren’t attractive because unhealthy people aren’t attractive. Our minds are wired to find genetically defective and sick, unhealthy people unattractive.

Most people hate homosexual and transsexuals, even though acceptance propaganda is everywhere. Subconsciously people know it’s degenerate and a mental defect.

Oh no, it's under_the_bluemoon. I remember her from back on r/foreveralone. She'd regularly waddle into threads about fat people and insist that being fat was 100% genetic, claiming she had a doctorate in a "health related field" but would never actually specify what that field was. Always said that it was completely impossible to lose weight, fucking retarded nut that she is.

She'd also push naturopathic scam medicines on there as well so it's pretty much guaranteed she's a sub 80 IQ retard who shoves healing crystals up her fat ass.
Imagine having a doctorate while being too dumb to grasp kindergarten level math and too impulsive to not supersize your McDonald's meals.

Imagine having the potential to live life on god mode by simply not stuffing your face?

Do they not realize that obesity just means being really fat? It has nothing to do with some medical condition. Thats clearly an excuse that fat fucks make to cope with being out of control of their own eating habits.

The impression I got is she doesn't have a doctorate in jack shit, or it's some nonsense subject that exists purely to bring in loan money.
Her doctorate probably only exists in her mind, and definitely didn't come from an accredited institution.

Anyone who claims to be a doctor on the Internet is never a doctor in real life.

"Everyone deserves body positivity except for those evil inkwells tee hee"
"I only date tall hot guys over 6'2""

- cucktears

"Healthy eating and exercise don't make fat people dissapear"

?????????

wtf? Yes it does! Just how does it work then?

Jesus. what am i reading.

"Healthy eating and exercise don't make fat people dissapear"

?????????

wtf? Yes it does! Just how does it work then?

Jesus. what am i reading.
"Healthy eating" according to normies is "eating fast food three times a week instead of seven".

"Healthy eating" according to normies is "eating fast food three times a week instead of seven".

Healty eating according to normies: ordering a diet coke instead of a regular coke when you order 2 double cheeseburgers and fries.

Healty eating according to normies: ordering a diet coke instead of a regular coke when you order 2 double cheeseburgers and fries.
Healthy eating according to normies: putting extra virgin olive oil on your salad instead of canola oil

I don't know why you rail on fat people so much.

If not being fat was so easy there would be nobody fat.

It's just your personal bias that makes you think they have some choice over the matter.

Being fat would be the dumbest choice ever.

Fat people eat more food because their fat not because they love food that much more than the next "thin" person.

It's silly and it is just a reason for someone to feel superior over another.

It isn't a simple answer and anyone who claims it is doesn't really understand the science.

The neckbeard meme comes from reddit. And I discovered reddit after this forum. Of course I am not a neckbeard.

It's just your personal bias that makes you think they have some choice over the matter.

Fat people eat more food because their fat not because they love food that much more than the next "thin" person.

It isn't a simple answer and anyone who claims it is doesn't really understand the science.
Are you trolling?

Holy shit, how lazy you can be??
I have like 8 extra kg now and I hate myself for it. How this people endure themselves?

Hahahahaha I love seeing SJW leftists tear themselves apart.

She'd also push naturopathic scam medicines on there as well so it's pretty much guaranteed she's a sub 80 IQ retard who shoves healing crystals up her fat ass.
Why do all women do this?

Lmao, science, how about the first law of thermodynamics, fatzo? How about showing a little self-restraint before bitching about your high adipocyte count?

Calories in vs calories out you faggot.

Lmao, science, how about the first law of thermodynamics, fatzo? How about showing a little self-restraint before bitching about your high adipocyte count?
I was reading what you were saying about buccal fat so I assume you are pretty knowledgeable on this
can I get some advice from you pls?
I was moderately obese before puberty, and even though I lost weight during puberty the fat in my face has stayed to the extent that my face looks a lot fatter than the rest of my body. My cheeks and chin look like that Swedish climate mongoloid's, disgustingly chubby and neotenic. Overbite really doesn't help, when I look down I have a double chin mostly as a result of it. How deep into Auschwitz territory should I go before I potentially fix my face, and is alternate day fasting with 1 meal a day outside of it a good routine to achieve this? I fixed up my diet a while ago and am now basically eating at maintenance but I recognise a need to dip below that for improving health and aesthetics. What do?

Last edited:
But we know incels don't really want their own lives to improve.

Is this person a retard? Who the hell doesn't want his life to improve? Living such life gives no pleasure to anyone as everyone wants his life to be good but we're unable to improve our lives due to various reasons like lacks of money, no motivation, incurable physical deformity etc.

I was reading what you were saying about buccal fat so I assume you are pretty knowledgeable on this
can I get some advice from you pls?
I was moderately obese before puberty, and even though I lost weight during puberty the fat in my face has stayed to the extent that my face looks a lot fatter than the rest of my body. My cheeks and chin look like that Swedish climate mongoloid's, disgustingly chubby and neotenic. Overbite really doesn't help, when I look down I have a double chin mostly as a result of it. How deep into Auschwitz territory should I go before I potentially fix my face, and is alternate day fasting with 1 meal a day outside of it a good routine to achieve this? I fixed up my diet a while ago and am now basically eating at maintenance but I recognise a need to dip below that for improving health and aesthetics. What do?
There are a few things that can give you a fat-looking face at a decently low body fat percentage:
  • Recessed face; low forward growth
  • Stubborn buccal fat
  • Low-set hyoid bone
  • Low zygomatic bones
  • Thin jaw
Keep in mind, these things have to be well below average to make your face look fat at low body fat. You should probably go down to 8-12% fat before you decide if it's a lost cause.

So you plan on eating one meal every two days? You can easily eat back two days' worth of food if you're not careful, and all the muscle atrophy you'll cause doing that will make getting to the 8-12% body fat range even harder than it already is normally, which is pretty hard. You don't actually need fasting at all to get to low body fat. All you need is a calorie deficit. Preferably with a balanced resistance training program and 4-6 meals a day with at least 25 grams of protein each to maximize muscle retention and make absolute sure the majority of the weight you're losing is fat. (You want to do this even if you don't care at all how you look below the neck. It'll save you time and make staying lean after the diet easier if nothing else.)

A lot of people make dumb choices every day. Being fat is one of them. All you need to do is to remove curbs from your diet, drink a lot of water and walk 30-40 minutes a day. You will not be fat, guarantied.

There are a few things that can give you a fat-looking face at a decently low body fat percentage:
  • Recessed face; low forward growth
  • Stubborn buccal fat
  • Low-set hyoid bone
  • Low zygomatic bones
  • Thin jaw
Keep in mind, these things have to be well below average to make your face look fat at low body fat. You should probably go down to 8-12% fat before you decide if it's a lost cause.

So you plan on eating one meal every two days? You can easily eat back two days' worth of food if you're not careful, and all the muscle atrophy you'll cause doing that will make getting to the 8-12% body fat range even harder than it already is normally, which is pretty hard. You don't actually need fasting at all to get to low body fat. All you need is a calorie deficit. Preferably with a balanced resistance training program and 4-6 meals a day with at least 25 grams of protein each to maximize muscle retention and make absolute sure the majority of the weight you're losing is fat. (You want to do this even if you don't care at all how you look below the neck. It'll save you time and make staying lean after the diet easier if nothing else.)
I definitely have pretty much all of these at once except for the low hyoid bone which I'm not sure of, sucks.
Thank you for this, I didn't take muscle atrophy into account because brainlet.
What's the ratio of protein to everything else in those meals? 4-6 a day seems like a lot.

I definitely have pretty much all of these at once except for the low hyoid bone which I'm not sure of, sucks.
Thank you for this, I didn't take muscle atrophy into account because brainlet.
What's the ratio of protein to everything else in those meals? 4-6 a day seems like a lot.
The most optimal fat loss diet is high protein, moderate-to-high carb, and low fat. So something like 35% protein 50% carbs 15% fat. You can eat fewer carbs and more fats if you like, it doesn't matter that much, though it's better to go with more carbs if you're going to be doing any form of exercise while dieting.

I would say height shaming is even more evil & pervasive that needs eradication.

I even had to bring to the attention a height shaming bashing thread to the attention of 4 mods on looksmax.

Short man shaming = pure evil.
The most optimal fat loss diet is high protein, moderate-to-high carb, and low fat. So something like 35% protein 50% carbs 15% fat. You can eat fewer carbs and more fats if you like, it doesn't matter that much, though it's better to go with more carbs if you're going to be doing any form of exercise while dieting.

I do love your advice threads. Thanks amigo.

Why does incel stuff make cucks double down on retardation to the point of fat acceptance, anyway? You'd think they'd recognise this was ridiculous before they upvoted it.
Thank you bro.

low IQ hypocryptical retards loooooooool

How about breathing. Hold your breathe till you pass out. You can control breathing right? Do it then. Pass out right now.

No matter how hard you try you can't do it.

How come it is perfectly acceptable to see your body makes you breathe but something like your body makes you eat is so controversial?

If it was just a matter of not eating nobody would be fat. It's a silly argument from people who don't understand the complexity of medical science.

Last edited:
How about breathing. Hold your breathe till you pass out. You can control breathing right? Do it then. Pass out right now.

How come it is perfectly acceptable to see your body makes you breathe but something like your body makes you eat is so controversial?

If it was just a matter of not eating nobody would be fat. It's a silly argument from people who don't understand the complexity of medical science.
Being fat has multiple factors.
Some people feel hunger much easier than others.
I think our diet is shitty in the west (too many carbohydrates) so we see fat people.
Everyone can lose weight, it's just harder for others

Being fat has multiple factors.
Some people feel hunger much easier than others.
I think our diet is shitty in the west (too many carbohydrates) so we see fat people.
Everyone can lose weight, it's just harder for others

Yeah like genetics.

Height has a heritability of 80 percent. Nobody disputes this.

The same adoption/twin studies say weight is 70 percent heritable and everyone loses their minds and denies it.

It's easy. You put a fat parents baby with thin adoptive parents and the kid grows up fat.

You put a thin parents baby with adoptive fat parents and the kid grows up thin.

It couldn't be clearer it isn't as in control as people think it is and the bias persists.

Just because a small percentage of people can control their weight at will isn't proof everyone can.

False equivalence. You need to breathe to survive. You don't need to eat like a pig to survive. I'm not saying you don't need to eat at all, just that you don't need to eat so much that you look like a walking potato sack with manboobs. There are a bunch of people on this forum alone who used to be fat and no longer are because they learned self-control and correct eating habits.

False equivalence. You need to breathe to survive. You don't need to eat like a pig to survive. I'm not saying you don't need to eat at all, just that you don't need to eat so much that you look like a walking potato sack with manboobs. There are a bunch of people on this forum alone who used to be fat and no longer are because they learned self-control and correct eating habits.

It isn't a false equivalence. One is just more apparent. Breathing and hunger are millions of years of evolutionary pressured processes. A fat person can't ignore the pressure of hunger anymore than a person can avoid breathing. The small amount of people who can change are the exception and not the rule.

You really don't understand the current science. No obesity scientists blame the obese anymore. No obesity conference starts with eat less and move more. It's all about hormones, genetics, and the microbiome.

Unscientific fitness conferences on the other hand, do. Because they have incentive in keeping it your fault. Think about that. What happens if science proves it isn't your fault? Do people buy the diet pills? Do people buy the gym memberships?

Last edited:
It isn't a false equivalence. One is just more apparent. Breathing and hunger are millions of years of evolutionary pressured processes. A fat person can't ignore the pressure of hunger anymore than a person can avoid breathing. The small amount of people who can change are the exception and not the rule.

You really don't understand the current science. No obesity scientists blame the obese anymore. No obesity conference starts with eat less and move more. It's all about hormones, genetics, and the microbiome.

Unscientific fitness conferences on the other hand, do. Because they have incentive in keeping it your fault. Think about that. What happens if science proves it isn't your fault? Do people buy the diet pills? Do people buy the gym memberships?
t. Fat-fuck

"Obesity science" isn't even a legitimate field of medicine. There is nutrition science, and there is plenty of research showing that obese people lose weight on calorie restricted diets. Even non-obese people lose weight on calorie restricted diets. If you can't just put the fork down like a normal person, eat some celery, lettuce, or any other calorically sparse food. If you can't do that, go waddle on a treadmill for an hour. The point is you have options. A lot of options. Short people don't, ugly people don't, but you do. If you would only make some simple changes to your diet instead of cherry-picking mechanistic data to cope with your complete lack of willpower, you could lose weight.

"Obesity science" isn't even a legitimate field of medicine. There is nutrition science, and there is plenty of research showing that obese people lose weight on calorie restricted diets. Even non-obese people lose weight on calorie restricted diets. If you can't just put the fork down like a normal person, eat some celery, lettuce, or any other calorically sparse food. If you can't do that, go waddle on a treadmill for an hour. The point is you have options. A lot of options. Short people don't, ugly people don't, but you do. If you would only make some simple changes to your diet instead of cherry-picking mechanistic data to cope with your complete lack of willpower, you could lose weight.

You got that backwards. Obesity science is the real science. Nutrional science is much more wishy washy.

Obesity science covers many branches of medical sciences. Metabolism and endocrinology is valid branches of medical science. Medical doctors and medical researchers get phds to study them. Genetics, psychology, physiology, etc. For "eat less and move more" there seems to be a lot of branches that involves.

And your crickets about my twin studies say volumes.

Please explain how identical twins raised on two different continents by different families end up only a few pounds apart when they meet up?

You don't care about the truth.

there is plenty of research showing that obese people lose weight on calorie restricted diets. Even non-obese people lose weight on calorie restricted diets.

There is greater research that shows that 90 percent regain the weight within 2 years and end up heavier.

[/QUOTE]

Obesity science is the real science. Nutrional science is much more wishy washy.
Then explain how people become certified nutritionists but not certified fatty witch doctors.

Obesity science covers many branches of medical sciences. Metabolism and endocrinology is valid branches of medical science. Medical doctors and medical researchers get phds to study them. Genetics, psychology, physiology, etc. For "eat less and move more" there seems to be a lot of branches that involves.
There may be a lot of specific mechanisms behind body recomposition, but none of them negate the first law of thermodynamics. You don't need a PhD to understand that eating an apple instead of a cheeseburger will facilitate weight loss by decreasing your net caloric intake.

And your crickets about my twin studies say volumes.
You haven't even posted them.

There is greater research that shows that 90 percent regain the weight within 2 years and end up heavier.
All this proves is 90% of dieters go back to their old eating habits once they've finished their diets. It would be physiologically impossible otherwise. First law of thermodynamics.

Oh no, it's under_the_bluemoon. I remember her from back on r/foreveralone. She'd regularly waddle into threads about fat people and insist that being fat was 100% genetic, claiming she had a doctorate in a "health related field" but would never actually specify what that field was. Always said that it was completely impossible to lose weight and that weight had nothing to do with food intake, fucking retarded nut that she is.

Has she shown any proof she's a woman?

I am a fat neckbeard because of food cope but I am trying to lose 100lbs being fat is a nuisance, I have a pain in side too.

Then explain how people become certified nutritionists but not certified fatty witch doctors.

There may be a lot of specific mechanisms behind body recomposition, but none of them negate the first law of thermodynamics. You don't need a PhD to understand that eating an apple instead of a cheeseburger will facilitate weight loss by decreasing your net caloric intake.

You haven't even posted them.

All this proves is 90% of dieters go back to their old eating habits once they've finished their diets. It would be physiologically impossible otherwise. First law of thermodynamics.

If your eating habits are taught and not genetic, why does this happen?

Doesn't the environment of the womb influence this stuff?

Doesn't the environment of the womb influence this stuff?

No, it your choice. Remember. Fat people love food. Genetics has nothing to do with it.

Except in this very simple study, there is no correlation that environment has any effect.