Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels are actually the most strongest ones in the world

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
-
We are brave enough to endure our misery by ourselves alone.

We are smart enough to refuse betabuxx.

We are independent enough to live our lives forever.

Inceldom über alles!

There are worse things than being single 4 life, but sure you Need to bè mentally strong

We are the best

women won't last a single day being an incel especially an ethnic incel

Incel life is not for the faint of heart, that why is you see so many bluepill/redpill copers on soydit

The average normie would not last a single day in my skin

Inceldom über alles!
cope i want to kill myself

There are worse things than being single 4 life, but sure you Need to bè mentally strong
Not just romantically single, but also constant loneliness and isolation from society. Many of us here have mental illnesses due to the ostracisation we faced growing up, which leads to many other deficiencies in living like a normal person . Its tough out here buddy boyos

I unironically believe that, yeah. Call it cope all you may...

I have been on this earth for 26 years, have been dealing with bullying, parental abuse, trauma, depression, isolation, touch starvedness, you name it, COMPLETELY sober and completely on my own.

Normies can't handle a fucking trivial ass break-up with their 6th gf/bf without drowning in Alcohol, drugs, or killing themselves. It's fucking pathetic how weak they are.

I unironically believe that every single nigga on here is strong as hell. Mentally.

we are like Guts from Berserk and shiet
Download Berserk 4k Guts In Brutal Fight Wallpaper | Wallpapers.com
Splattered?

I unironically believe that, yeah. Call it cope all you may...

I have been on this earth for 26 years, have been dealing with bullying, parental abuse, trauma, depression, isolation, touch starvedness, you name it, COMPLETELY sober and completely on my own.

Normies can't handle a fucking trivial ass break-up with their 6th gf/bf without drowning in Alcohol, drugs, or killing themselves. It's fucking pathetic how weak they are.

I unironically believe that every single nigga on here is strong as hell. Mentally.
Absolutely, I think foids would have gone insane or killed themselves if they experienced the level of loneliness and sexual failure I have. I can draw a few parallels to my suicidal sister who has attempted suicide under better conditions than me. So if she were a man she would be incel and then rope

this is retarded cope. best at what? The entire male gender is lesser than the foid gender, and that's why we should rope more often. Foids already have everything handed to them on a silver platter while trying 20x less than us, there's no point in even trying in life

I just need to rope

Absolutely, I think foids would have gone insane or killed themselves if they experienced the level of loneliness and sexual failure I have. I can draw a few parallels to my suicidal sister who has attempted suicide under better conditions than me. So if she were a man she would be incel and then rope
Totally.
EVERY SINGLE normie sex haver, would go absolutely insane, like, mental hospital insane, if they suddenly woke up in the body and mental state of a guy that has dealt with half of what we deal with.

Incel pride world wide.

Most incels would throw away the blackpill if a women showed them the slightest bit of attention. It is what it is, humans are fickle in their views when confronted with desire

The transgender foids who "become men" usually kill themselves because they literally cannot handle not being put on a pedestal every hour of every day.

Inceldom über alles!

Nobody has the mental strength and endurance like incels, most Chad's and every toilet would immediately commit suicide after living like us for a single day.

The ace in an incels deck of cards

We are the cockroaches of humanity

The world would be a better place if incels were in positions of power such as presidents, dictators, CEO's, Politicians, judges, etc

Incels are some of the most if not the most mentally strong people out there.

This is cope.

You can tell yourself that we are better, stronger, whatever...maybe you are, but what are you doing on this site then? Being an incel is nothing to be proud of. I would love to be chad. I would love to fuck women who are aroused by me, and instead I am stuck in this autistic, fat, useless body and worthless life.

If you could choose between incel and chad life and you choose being a incel you are a completel fool.