Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are actually a very small minority

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Usually we believe that the incel percentage goes around 30% but i dare to say that it´s actually around 5% or even lower. Why i´m saying this? because here where i live absolutely every person i´ve met has at least had a gf before, i found out because ever since i was in very young, i notice that i was the only known incel who has never had a gf, never kissed a girl or at least been desired by one, even the most retarded and autistic kid managed to get a gf (probably they ended up cucked tho). I´m talking about school but in the adult life the chances of meeting an incel goes even lower since in school we were still very young so i can understand that someone didn´t managed to get a gf but now that we´re adults i cannot comprehend that someone remains incel (unless you´re totally autistic or fucking ugly beyond redemption as myself), fuck even by sheer luck you could have a gf but guess we´re to hopeless to even had at least 1% of luck.

if you mean "incel" as in "self aware to ones inceldom" then yes.

I'll bite, I'm basically what a blackpilled normie would be like if they had abnormal interests and had autism.

Agreed, as they are all manlets, tallcel volcel.

All the scientific data points to the contrary but in my own experience it does seem to be like most people I know actually have gfs / wifes or have at least had those at some point. But I don't really know a lot of people tbh

most guys are not getting laid regularly.

Many incels doesn't know they are incels, not to mention some don't admit it to avoid being shamed. If according to the OP guess that incels are 5% of the population, that's still a lot of people.

Suppose we have 325.7m people (America alone), divide by half (male populations).

Now do the 5%
At the end we get 8142500 incels, thats quite a lot of people. Not to mention in reality the amount is probably higher than 5%.

Depends on what you mean by "incel".

Truecels (eg adult virgins) are uncommon and become increasingly rare as the years go on.

However people who have gotten laid before and struggle majorly to do so again are a lot more common than we think (it is definitely higher than 5%). Plus a lot of guys lie upwards about their lay count.

Usually we believe that the incel percentage goes around 30% but i dare to say that it´s actually around 5% or even lower. Why i´m saying this? because here where i live absolutely every person i´ve met has at least had a gf before, i found out because ever since i was in very young, i notice that i was the only known incel who has never had a gf, never kissed a girl or at least been desired by one, even the most retarded and autistic kid managed to get a gf (probably they ended up cucked tho). I´m talking about school but in the adult life the chances of meeting an incel goes even lower since in school we were still very young so i can understand that someone didn´t managed to get a gf but now that we´re adults i cannot comprehend that someone remains incel (unless you´re totally autistic or fucking ugly beyond redemption as myself), fuck even by sheer luck you could have a gf but guess we´re to hopeless to even had at least 1% of luck.
5% are incel 85% are soyboys or cucked another 5% litechad and 4%chad and then 1% gigachad

The majority of incels are short ethnics. White incels are required to be exist but they usually fall under specific conditions to be equal to a short ethnics.

However, regardless, most incels will eventually settle for a woman they perceive to be lower than them but that is the sexual market's demand. Men will always settle. And most incels as men will take what they are offered. It's not really surprising a lot of u.s families are mixed with half-siblings or step siblings.

I think what you are saying is true to some extent, but there is a difference between being a non-virgin and having a happy romantic life. If someone gets 1 gf every 3 years, and his relationships only last a couple months, is his life really much better than ours?

Excatly when they do it’s irregular and it’s like a dehydrated man in the desert getting a sip of water every few days

I think what you are saying is true to some extent, but there is a difference between being a non-virgin and having a happy romantic life. If someone gets 1 gf every 3 years, and his relationships only last a couple months, is his life really much better than ours?
Yes, because at least they have tasted the flavor of pussy

I hate "incels are majority" crowd. Notice most of those people came into our circles after incels went mainstream.
Generic women haters filled up the community unfortunately.

Almost every man go without sex a few years in his adult life. But they are not incels cos they've already tasted it, they know it's not a big deal.
By these people's logic, every normie under the sun is an incel.

Incel = ugly + virgin.

I dunno bro, in my family alone there are quite a few incels. I see tons of trucel dudes around when I go out too. 5% just seems too low for me.

I hate "incels are majority" crowd. Notice most of those people came into our circles after incels went mainstream.
Generic women haters filled up the community unfortunately.

Almost every man go without sex a few years in his adult life. But they are not incels cos they've already tasted it, they know it's not a big deal.
By these people's logic, every normie under the sun is an incel.

Incel = ugly + virgin.
Totally true, they try to cope saying incels are very common but in reality we´re so few

I take statistics with a few grains of salt,
Who knows when they were last taken?
How did they get the info? It's not like YOU were asked
Same with height stats

Excatly when they do it’s irregular and it’s like a dehydrated man in the desert getting a sip of water every few days
yup, and IME the people who have sex often don't feel the need to constantly brag about it. Guys who talk about their sex lives a lot are usually the biggest copers.

Yes, or they're betabuxxing out the ass. I'd say less than 10% of men can get non-betabuxxing sex with a femoid around their looksmatch.

Yes, or they're betabuxxing out the ass. I'd say less than 10% of men can get non-betabuxxing sex with a femoid around their looksmatch.
Keep coping

Most ugly fuckers think that they are "temporarily embarrassed Chads"

This should be common sense. We were the only ones who were still virgins in age 16 in our area, nevertheless khhv in our 20's.

most men lie about their success with females. I know incels who refuse to admit that they are incels. It's ridiculous.

There are about 2 billion men on earth ages between 16 to 65 and if at least 0.1% of men are incel virgins that means there 2 million of them,if it were 1% that means there's 20 million if at most 5% witch i think thats unlikely then 100 million men would be incel, but even at that 1.9 billion men are getting sex at least once a month, so yes we are a small minority regardless

I agree, OP. If it weren’t for our numbers, maybe we could try and enact a federal workers union in a viable country as a bargaining experiment to get some recognition. But since we’re such a small fraction of the population, and vilified at that, we won’t be getting anywhere for quite a while.