Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are a very interesting, never seen before phenomenon

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've been watching some documentaries on african tribes, and it got me into an anthropological mood.

If we look at incels from a scientific - social and historical perspective, it's actually quite interesting.

You can pick any period in history you want, the phenomenon of so many sexually frustrated young men was never quite at this scale, was it?

Not so long ago, being celibate was code-word for gay, and that was fairly recent.

For many of us, our parents might not understand what's wrong with us, since in their time, everybody was very sociable, outgoing, and had a wife by their mid 20s.

i wonder (((why))) is that

We just are lucky enough to have access to the internet in order to cope together. In previous times incels had no other option but to rot alone in despair or commit suicide.

Giving foids too much control and power is at the root of this.

all hail the mighty force that is globalization, social media and the likes! stemcels find us an alien planet to fuck in pussy pls

Id rather be dead than live in Africa

in the balkans/slavland is where you had probably the most shocking and aggressive pivoting, from people huddling together out of widespread poverty and tradition, to brutally rejecting the friendship and courtship of anyone that is "not up to snuff" in the new capitalistic world where people starkly divide into haves and have-nots

I attribute the growth of foreveralones to the fact that women can now fully support themselves. This means women can focus on physical attraction in a partner instead of having to reduce themselves to a prostitute. The beta provider role is becoming more obsolete with each generation, but this has the unfortunate side effect of leaving yet more men on the singles scrapheap.

We just are lucky enough to have access to the internet in order to cope together. In previous times incels had no other option but to rot alone in despair or commit suicide.
Exactly. They had no options to cope but just commit sui or ldar to death (well we're same actually)

Feminism was an absolute mistake. Even first wave feminists wanted equal rights without equal responsibility, and most of them were more than happy to force men to go die in the First World War, or face severe punishment and/or social suicide. Problem here is that females will never be capable of fulfilling the same responsibilities as men, and that none of this was about what would benefit society as a whole, only women.

If the modern left was truly interested in helping people, the gender rhetoric would encompass the narrative of men and women helping each other, not what is essentially men working for the great privilege of serving the gynocracy.

Our condition is a result of mass societal containment. We're forced to live in relativity with the rest of the population, especially with the advent of social media. Tribalism is endemic to our species, yet we have no tribe because society is bent on expelling us from their ranks. Incels are essentially scavengers in the modern era.

Last edited:
I wonder who is the person or bunch of people behind the Incel ideology, that created this sub-culture?
Please, educate me.

You can pick any period in history you want, the phenomenon of so many sexually frustrated young men was never quite at this scale, was it?

I think Ancient Rome's declining years had a lot of involuntary celibacy following the passing of "No Fault Divorce".

You clearly never studied Chimpanzees.

Foids no longer have to rely on men to provide for them. The problem began when they started letting women work.

It's Genesis 6 all over again. Kill the Nephilim.

Our condition is a result of mass societal containment. We're forced to live in relativity with the rest of the population, especially with the advent of social media. Tribalism is endemic to our species, yet we have no tribe because society is bent on expelling us from their ranks. Incels are essentially scavengers in the modern era.

What a shitty video to introduce someone to the mouse utopia experiment. This one is far superior:

What a shitty video to introduce someone to the mouse utopia experiment. This one is far superior:

I just picked it because it was shorter

That guy has such a gay sounding name... Simon Whistler, sounds like he whistles up men's buttholes... He should definitely change his last name.

this is why i enjoy wasting my time in this forum, there is always some interesting unknown shit normies would never talk about in their lifetime but incels know, understand and share it. thanks for the vid

this is why i enjoy wasting my time in this forum, there is always some interesting unknown shit normies would never talk about in their lifetime but incels know, understand and share it. thanks for the vid
Right

The reason for it is the internet. I recall reading a post in the kiwifarms thread for this community which talked about there always having been people who couldn't get their dick wet historically, but because they were socially isolated for being genetic dogshit they weren't able to connect and talk about their inceldom. It's very true.

Also this, urbanisation, industrialisation and digital technology fucked our shit up. Contraceptives and feminism do not help.