Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels and unattractive males are the slaves of the new society

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
At least that's what it feels like. We're forced to work thrice as hard at underpaying jobs for our Chads or female (masters) bosses. By the way, Chads and Staceys don't need to work to get by and if they do it, their jobs are painfully easier than the average subhumans. All Chad has to do is to walk by a crowded Street in Rome or Manhattan and some producer will discover him to be the next Superman. And for foids it's even easier. All they have to do is start an account on onlyfans and post pics of their tits and the money will rain. Seriously, they don't even have to be pretty to do that. Me on the other hand have to work 50 hours a day at a boring office while I swallow the bitching from my landwhale boss and her threats of firing me for getting one min late ONCE while I watch the office's Chad kissing a secretary that's not even his girlfriend on her desk (seriously, all that happened the day before the lockdown)

Incels and uglies have always been the slaves.

Those taxes wont pay themselves goyim

Not really but now yes. Even though uglies built society. We were paid accordingly with the right to own a foid.
848faa83afe4750fba045ae08470d8fe2a06900114946a2b85298dfdd6feef6d

Plenty of uglies could have families and properly manage their food but not anymore

Obligatory comment that Many men are feeling this way n dropping out of soyciety

Obligatory comment that Many men are feeling this way n dropping out of soyciety
As long as nothing is done about the incel crisis and facial surgery isn't covered by healthcare, we have a duty to damage our nation's society and economy as much as possible.

Isn't trump stopping free abortions? Finland has same Scandic liberal laws which encourages hypergamy?
Finnish laws are ultimate cuckoldry.
Our whole government is ran by foid communists.
The laws are always "take from ugly men, give to women"

Finnish laws are ultimate cuckoldry.
Our whole government is ran by foid communists.
The laws are always "take from ugly men, give to women"
Is the average Finn an incel, or an iceman slayer like Kimi raikkonen?

New? It's always been this way.

Daily dose of motivation