Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels and the I.R.A (not what you think it is)

Ragastcell

Ragastcell

Greycel
*****Disclaimer , this thread is NOT intended to incite violence in any sort of way, just to make historical connections*****

What do you mean by the thumb nail you ask ?

Well I'm going to tell you , though historical comparisons of collusion and oppression.

We, as incels are seen as repressed beings,denied the basic right to seek love , this is,in turn to many different factors out of our control due to feminism, divorce courts and hypergamy etc etc.

But what are the parallels you may also ask ?

Catholics in northern Ireland at the turn of the 20th century have been the butt of society's oppression as well from the government, in regards to housing , employment etc ,I'm not saying it's this extreme to us yet , but somehow I feel a distinct connection to the direct marginalisation that also affects us.

The situation there, at the time led to lots of unrest and resistance from the I.R.A and led the British to enforce brutal restrictions on their lives.

The parrarell to our situation? The amount of E.R's and ever increasing blackpill aren't happening for no reason.

Now from this analagy, I have devised 2 things.

The I.R.A's political wing now is power sharing, while the situation is not perfect it's still at least better, the point being the pen is mightier than the sword and we should instead aim for to fight our cause with lobbying and politics, not violence.

2nd being , the british army launched a massive armoured assault on "no go areas" called operation motorman.

There was expecting to be a bloodbath as armoured vehicles stormed the streets , in stead only 2 deaths incurred from it- the I.R.A. saw them mounting the attack and retreated, not out cowardice but in anticipation of the long war ahead which say them eventually reach the peace agreements we see today.

The long war ahead for us ?
Incomemaxxing , wealthmaxxing and statusmaxxing etc , we do not have foids and children to worry about , only ourselves , imagine the foids rejecting you in school , think how many will become destitute single mothers complaining "where have all the good men gone?!?" :foidSoy::soy:

Weel be sat on our thrones laughing at the former oppressor.:feelsUgh::feelzez:

what the fuck does an Individual Retirement Account I.R.A have to do with inceldom?

I haven't read about this subject since I was twelve...I think.

Yes. I see the parallels quite clearly. The radicals across history are aligned with us in terms of unconstrained willpower/thinking.

I would have joined the IRA had I been born 20 years earlier

I would have joined the IRA had I been born 20 years earlier
@AutisticBeast would you do the same?

Is Northern Ireland still a lawless battlefield on the likes of Chiraq or Sarajevo?

@AutisticBeast would you do the same?

Is Northern Ireland still a lawless battlefield on the likes of Chiraq or Sarajevo?
No hasn't been any conflict since 1998, paramilitaries still exist however they only kill people from there own communities

No hasn't been any conflict since 1998, paramilitaries still exist however they only kill people from there own communities
Were the Troubles in the '90s (and '80s) as bad as in the '60s and '70s? When they kill people, you mean they've only been reduced to gangs in the same level as gangs in American hoods?

Were the Troubles in the '90s (and '80s) as bad as in the '60s and '70s? When they kill people, you mean they've only been reduced to gangs in the same level as gangs in American hoods?
Yeah basically so, they are more in it for the money than the goal of an United Ireland

Yeah basically so, they are more in it for the money than the goal of an United Ireland
Seems to me that the current generation of Northern Irish people don't really care which country they belong to.