Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incels after living in blackpill hell for decades!

The worst part is that you don’t look like anything cool and scary. You just look like an old defeated man.

Better bone structure than 90% of this forum

The worst part is that you don’t look like anything cool and scary. You just look like an old defeated man.
well I personally look very strange, deformed/disfigured and not manly at all bc I have missing facial bones and a very abnormal skull/head, also one side is longer than the other making one eye much lower placed and deeper set. I get sick looking in the mirror or pictures my mother took with my cat, my biggest cope, who is very sadly dead

well I personally look very strange, deformed/disfigured and not manly at all bc I have missing facial bones and a very abnormal skull/head. I get sick looking in the mirror or pictures my mother took with my cat, my biggest cope, who is very sadly dead
I look ugly and deformed too but not in a cool fantasy monster way like the picture but in an unhealthy bad genes way

You just look like an old defeated man.
That is me…disaster life.
well I personally look very strange, deformed/disfigured and not manly at all bc I have missing facial bones and a very abnormal skull/head, also one side is longer than the other making one eye much lower placed and deeper set. I get sick looking in the mirror or pictures my mother took with my cat, my biggest cope, who is very sadly dead
How does this oofy doofy[EDIT.] ginger skeletor pull this? Lottery winnings??

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ONdKsPOnZcs?si=82cnrW0qxjieoY_H

Last edited:
I look ugly and deformed too but not in a cool fantasy monster way like the picture but in an unhealthy bad genes way
do strangers of every age and gender do one of the following: stare, talk ABOUT you, joke about you (not directly to you about amongst each other)? Well they do in my case, 97% of people, I look so strange (medically abnormal according to CT scan) I also don't look masculine. I'm white but actually a 1/10 bc I have missing facial bones and a head that is extremely abnormal (also implied in medical reports)