Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels actually get offended when average/ mid looking women approach them. The pink pill is brutal.

50B75904 CE91 426E B871 402C6F2AA004

She found out about chads.is

where are all these mid women approaching me? I've tried talking to lots of girls some are way outta my league i'd admit but cuh, no bitch has EVER expressed an inkling of interest in me. uggo, mid, or beautful. This bitch is crazy and a liar, go figure.

Tyrone rejects uggos, therefore all Incels reject uggos. A fallacy double whammy.

Tyrone rejects uggos, therefore all Incels reject uggos. A fallacy double whammy.
Women cannot imagine the existence of subhuman men. That's why they often break out laughing when they see an ugly man.

i wish they would

Lol if a foid approached me I would start looking around for some sort of hidden camera, if it was a genuine approach I would remember it for the rest of my life, heck I would probably just ascend with her, what the hell man

Lol if a foid approached me I would start looking around for some sort of hidden camera, if it was a genuine approach I would remember it for the rest of my life, heck I would probably just ascend with her, what the hell man

These foids and their standards are so high I'll need a rocket to see the highest point

I wish an average woman would approach me :(

Fakecel trait, you aren’t constantly approached by femcels like truecel slayers are :incel: = :chad:. Never began for never-approached fakecels:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

They don't even know what an incel is