Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels: 166, Bluepillers: 1,856

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
What the actual fuck, how many people would be active on this forum when it was at its prime in 2020 way before I was here because I didn't know this site existed and even if I did I was too young to be on this site in 2020

we're just odd specimen to be observed.

I don't know why so many people lurk here like that. Have no idea what it was like in 2020 though

I don't know why so many people lurk here like that. Have no idea what it was like in 2020 though
In 2020 apparently this forum was so active it wouldn't be stale on weekends but at same time policed by mods pretty hard because one small race bait would be a warning

In 2020 apparently this forum was so active it wouldn't be stale on weekends but at same time policed by mods pretty hard because one small race bait would be a warning
Interesting. I wonder how the incel to bluepiller ration was back then

Brutal. Everyone is ascending except us.

10-15% of them are probably incel lurkers from r/TrueVirgin and r/For(cuck)everAlone (thank fuck I never was apart of r/ForeverAlone subreddit) only reason I use reddit is because I love the r/AntiWork subreddit. I wonder who the rest are

Interesting. I wonder how the incel to bluepiller ration was back then
Im not even joking we had almost 10k bluepillers a couple months ago it crashed .is

10-15% of them are probably incel lurkers from r/TrueVirgin and r/For(cuck)everAlone (thank fuck I never was apart of r/ForeverAlone subreddit) only reason I use reddit is because I love the r/AntiWork subreddit. I wonder who the rest are
Yeah, I imagine some are incel lurkers, but not that many. There isn't enough action on r/inceltears for there to be that many of them here either. I wonder what the fuck the rest of them all are here for

Brutal. Everyone is ascending except us.
For all we know 10-200 of those "bluepillers" are lurkers from the ForeverAlone subreddit and hopefully they will leave that soy community and join us ASAP

Yeah, I imagine some are incel lurkers, but not that many. There isn't enough action on r/inceltears for there to be that many of them here either. I wonder what the fuck the rest of them all are here for
My theory on who one of those almost 2k bluepillers are probably the FBI glowniggers (50/50 chance because they would find a way to bypass to not show they are browsing this forum) so here is my only list of who one of those 2k bluepillers are

• Glowies
• IT
• Incels

There has to be more than 3 but those are my only answers of who they are

What the actual fuck, how many people would be active on this forum when it was at its prime in 2020 way before I was here because I didn't know this site existed and even if I did I was too young to be on this site in 2020
This snapshot from May 2020 I chose at random has Incels: 177, Bluepillers: 998

My theory on who one of those almost 2k bluepillers are probably the FBI glowniggers (50/50 chance because they would find a way to bypass to not show they are browsing this forum) so here is my only list of who one of those 2k bluepillers are

• Glowies
• IT
• Incels

There has to be more than 3 but those are my only answers of who they are
Some are probably FBI, IT, and incels, but I really don't believe that accounts for em all. I have no idea who the rest could even be

Some are probably FBI, IT, and incels, but I really don't believe that accounts for em all. I have no idea who the rest could even be
For those r/ForeverAlone incels lurking this forum should just make an account now as r/ForeverAlone is a censored version of .is and the only reason they wont openly admit the BP is because they would get banned and if soydit allowed it r/ForeverAlone would endlessly trash on foids.

Most popular incel website in the world

Morbid curiosity would lead people here

Doubt it. I bet it's random idiots who found this site and are just scrolling for fun
Or prime foids in their stupid bisexual circle finding stuff to laugh at like the twisted pieces of "human" shit they are, cant even see foids as human anymore.

some are bots (web crawlers)

Or prime foids in their stupid bisexual circle finding stuff to laugh at like the twisted pieces of "human" shit they are, cant even see foids as human anymore.
I bet this is true. Foids love to pick on bottom of the barrel men. If not directly, they love to talk shit behind our backs

161/1825 now

I bet this is true. Foids love to pick on bottom of the barrel men. If not directly, they love to talk shit behind our backs
This is why I geniunely feel no sympathy for foid "tradgedies" anymore, only a matter of time before the BP consumes me so much I dont feel empathy for foid relatives.

This is why I geniunely feel no sympathy for foid "tradgedies" anymore, only a matter of time before the BP consumes me so much I dont feel empathy for foid relatives.
Same honestly. Life blackpilled us way too fucking much. It's brutal. I'm so blackpilled I don't believe any of my relative's wives actually love them.

Same honestly. Life blackpilled us way too fucking much. It's brutal. I'm so blackpilled I don't believe any of my relative's wives actually love them.
Same, I have that same thought of my cousin who just got married because I believe she will cheat on him at any minute for a better looking guy

Same, I have that same thought of my cousin who just got married because I believe she will cheat on him at any minute for a better looking guy
I know it’s hard for us to accept, but some average guys actually get real love from their wives/gfs. Because I’m blackpilled, I always assumed my uncle’s wife didn’t love him because he was a 350 pound guy and she seemed somewhat controlling. The more I think about it though, I believe I am wrong. They met when he was 17 and he was 23. This means he couldn’t have betabuxxed her at the beginning, indicating genuine desire. He also told me that on one of their first dates, his car broke down and ruined the date. She didn’t hold it against him though. They were together for 35 years until she died. He is also 6’3” with a somewhat decent face despite being obese. What do you think about this? Did she love him or not?

I know it’s hard for us to accept, but some average guys actually get real love from their wives/gfs. Because I’m blackpilled, I always assumed my uncle’s wife didn’t love him because he was a 350 pound guy and she seemed somewhat controlling. The more I think about it though, I believe I am wrong. They met when he was 17 and he was 23. This means he couldn’t have betabuxxed her at the beginning, indicating genuine desire. He also told me that on one of their first dates, his car broke down and ruined the date. She didn’t hold it against him though. They were together for 35 years until she died. He is also 6’3” with a somewhat decent face despite being obese. What do you think about this? Did she love him or not?
She likely loved him and judging by the sound of this they are boomers which is why she loved him.

Most likely its just 100 lurkers and the rest are farming bots and cia minimum wage niggers

Most likely its just 100 lurkers and the rest are farming bots and cia minimum wage niggers
CIA can't be getting paid less than $35 unless you are talking about their minimum wage rather than the state's/federal minimum

She likely loved him and judging by the sound of this they are boomers which is why she loved him.
Agreed. She was a bit controlling and wouldn’t let him put pinball machines in the living room like he wanted, but I think she did love him. He was probably one of her first loves before her pair bonding was destroyed. Boomers had it easier. Plus, she wasn’t a Stacy and was average or maybe a tad below average. I guess back then women were more ok with dating their looksmatch

Agreed. She was a bit controlling and wouldn’t let him put pinball machines in the living room like he wanted, but I think she did love him. He was probably one of her first loves before her pair bonding was destroyed. Boomers had it easier. Plus, she wasn’t a Stacy and was average or maybe a tad below average. I guess back then women were more ok with dating their looksmatch
Back then foids weren't corrupt, now foids are just the most insanely corrupt people (more than politicians) and we aren't allowed to question it.

Back then foids weren't corrupt, now foids are just the most insanely corrupt people (more than politicians) and we aren't allowed to question it.
Yep. Back then love existed for average men and sometimes even below average men. Nowadays, women are too selfish and evil for that

even if I did I was too young to be on this site in 2020
I have a feeling there was no age limit on the site back then, there's a ton of users on here that would have been underaged back when they joined and they never got banned.

I have a feeling there was no age limit on the site back then, there's a ton of users on here that would have been underaged back when they joined and they never got banned.
there was a 14yo asian kid on here he was told to leave and he sounded like he took it serious. wonder what happened to him. he might have been into music and maybe had a yt channel?