Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based incelreich of the csa

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
the incelreich of the confederate states of america is being established with @METALMILITA88 as aryan führer and me as aryan reichsführer

fellow aryan southerners can apply for ranks/jobs here :feelsaww:

CSA was a n1gger infested shithole. Why would you want to live there?

the incelreich of the confederate states of america is being established with @METALMILITA88 as aryan führer and me as aryan reichsführer

Nah i prefer USSR Blackpilism

Yeah how dare those evil yankees stop you from turning North America into Brazil 2.0.
as if you guys actually stopped that from happening. you guys made it worse jfl. all you guys did was give them more rights you didnt put them anywhere, they were still in america but with more power lmfao. at least in the csa we had them under control

as if you guys actually stopped that from happening. you guys made it worse jfl. all you guys did was give them more rights you didnt put them anywhere, they were still in america but with more power lmfao. at least in the csa we had them under control
There was a plan to send them back to Africa. What do you think Liberia was for?

There was a plan to send them back to Africa. What do you think Liberia was for?
it doesnt really matter if this was ever a plan or intention of the union, what matters is that they didnt do this. this happened in only very small numbers

it doesnt really matter if this was ever a plan or intention of the union, what matters is that they didnt do this. this happened in only very small numbers
also correct me if im wrong but the small amount of blacks who did go to liberia did so voluntarily and the vast majority of freed slaves didnt want to go. so again this isnt an argument for the union just admit all you guys did was downgrade slavery into segregation which gave them more rights and eventually led to the civil rights movement

If we're going to talk about things that actually happened, why don't we mention the mountains of n1ggers the CSA constantly imported to keep its economy running?
And you're delusional if you think they could have controlled the n1ggers forever. We would eventually end up with a massive Haiti encompassing the entire south east of the U.S.

If we're going to talk about things that actually happened, why don't we mention the mountains of n1ggers the CSA constantly imported to keep its economy running?
And you're delusional if you think they could have controlled the n1ggers forever. We would eventually end up with a massive Haiti encompassing the entire south east of the U.S.
i dont know in what world segregation > slavery if you are in favor of a white society

i dont know in what world segregation > slavery if you are in favor of a white society
If you were in favor of a white society you wouldn't choose the option that relied on non-white labor to function.

If you were in favor of a white society you wouldn't choose the option that relied on non-white labor to function.
not saying slavery is the ideal im saying its better than what the union did with nigs

Taking over Cali, just like in "Turner Diaries", I see.

I wanna be a minister of health and agriculture.

Taking over Cali, just like in "Turner Diaries", I see.

I wanna be a minister of health and agriculture.
@VainHireling is aryan minister of health and agriculture

The CSA was already moving away from slave labor and was modernizing but (((Lincoln))) decided to attack us over some antique farm equipment anyway :feelshaha:

I am brown can I join?