Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IncelQueers trying to make money so it can go to duh "MERMAIDS"

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
JFL at this thread

Females are da future, her body her rules, this is what a feminists look likes, le boogeymen watchmen group

So basically they are raising money for themselves, that sub is full of trannies.

Why does inceltears love gays and trannies so much? Their whole world revolves around buggery and dick-chopping. The pride month Chads and Staceys aren't there to be a pushback against us, they're there because these cucks think this is what's good, right and needs to be paraded around. Every time somebody says life would be easier as a woman it's "r/egg_irl lmao", every time someone says "holy shit I'm so lonely I just want to have someone consensually have sex with me also women exist to procreate" it's "lmao just use another incel's fuck hole if you see women as fuck holes". They wish gay prison rape upon us. The extent to which these people are fixated on sexual acts and ways of being that don't even result in procreation (instead it results in disease, sterilisation, substance abuse, mental illness, sexually predatory behaviour, death) is revolting. Even worse is that they call it love when gays pervert camaraderie into a way to engage in sodomy, penis envy dykes beat the shit out of each other, people give each other AIDs on purpose, faggots adopt kids and "love" those kids, and trannies encourage each other to ruin their bodies with hormones. The fact they are able to relate it to so much of what they see always helps me realise how wrong they are about everything.

If I loved someone even a little bit I wouldn't encourage them to do that, I would do everything in my admittedly limited (there is a reason these people were socially shamed, muh individual choice weakens society's ability to stop this shit from happening just like GRIDs weakens their faggot immune systems, there's a reason their first argument is allowing us to tolerate them before they force this shit upon everyone in their surroundings) power to turn them away from a direction that basically amounts to a grim reaper clad in a rainbow cloak dripping with pozz cum.

Last edited: