Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelQueer cucks let their wives fuck other men

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
He forgot to mention that animals will fight to the death for the rights to have it

They outright mentioned they killed their own bloodline. What failures. They can't get the grasp that they are incel. They literally admit it too. Just lol and I bet this is what he looks like.
Appellate Appendix V page 148

Cope.
You are a biological entity, and just because some animals don't know what they're doing, doesn't mean more complex animals don't.
If this were the case, why would lions slaughter all the cubs of another male when he becomes the alpha male?
Why do male birds try to remove the sperm of their competitors if they don't know what they're doing?
Just having sex isn't meaningful on it's own, it's just temporary pleasure.
More complex animals know the reason for mating, and they have behaviours which make them not want to raise another male's offspring.
If you learn what the reasoning behind why your biological instincts are evolved to be a certain way, that doesn't change the fact that having your own kids and raising them is deeply meaningful.

It's weird when these copers keep thinking evolution stopped at early animals.

Also, people who run after pleasure while not achieving anything meaningful are fools.
By that logic someone who injects drugs like heroin all day is doing nothing more important or meaningful than raising kids.
But no one actually thinks this because our psychology isn't just based on maximizing pleasure, it's fully integrated with our evolutionary design of passing on kids.
There's different reward circuitry like dopaminergic vs serotonin ones when it comes to short term and long term pleasure.
Frying your brain on dopamine isn't going to make you happy long term.
Only having a family can save incels.
But that won't happen, and this it's over.

Last edited:
It's a personal choice as far as I'm concerned. Some people want kids some don't. I personally wouldn't want kids because I can't be arsed with extra burden of parenthood and spend half of my income on someone else. And I really hate kids. And if you think about the society we are living in right now, everything is too damn competitive especially where I'm from. You have to work your ass off to earn your place which is so tiring, I wouldn't want my future offspring to deal with this. If you're not a well off rich guy with good genetics then don't bother with it because you will subjugate your kids to unnecessary pain and suffering. If my parents didn't gave me birth I wouldn't be here suffering like this. There would be no "me" hence no suffering.

0> -1

What an idiotic post, as if caring for and raising your genetic offspring isn't part of biolotically coded behaviour for humans.

even if you don't want kids being genetically undesirable affects how people treat you
if nobody wants your dna then they essentially want you to die
they may not say it but that's exactly what they want

I don’t want kids. I’m an antinatalist and think having kids is cucked

Mogs me cause white
He ain't mogging you of shit. He's a cuck who got himself arrested and is now getting BBC in jail

"Especially if you admit your genes are bad"

I said my genes were unattractive to women. I didn't say they were bad. :feelsLSD:

let us not forget that the only reasonable response got downvoted

It wasn't even one of you guys going autism mode saying "make rape legal and kill all women", it was a legitimate counter argument

ITers are just a bunch of landwhales and incels in denial

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/o1sgzs/why_are_they_so_obsessed_about_passing_down_their/

Not only that but the comments have shit like
“Why wud dey wanna pazs down therr jeans if they belieb dey r ugly?!”

So, are you guys literally admitting that you don’t want physically ugly men like us to reproduce? Is that what you’re saying. Lol, just cut the bullshit. That IS what you are saying.

I mean they always constantly say that they're glad we won't ever breed.

I mean they always constantly say that they're glad we won't ever breed.
ITcels and foids always appeal to nature when it's convenient for them. But when incels make an argument based on biological evidence they accuse us of being primitive and anti-social.

this soytard is pretending as if hedonism is a universal ideology. raising children is pleasurable in its own right, and this is evidenced by the fact that most people do have children. it doesn't matter if you justify eating food as serving to sustain your heartbeat, or just as an indulgence of you satisfying your hunger, because you still hold the imperative to do so; biology precedes ideology.

animals do hold the incentive to pass on their genes, just because they are unable to articulate that incentive verbally doesn't mean that they are somehow tricked into reproducing. animals do desire offspring and are aware of pregnancy, body language and patterns of behavior show this in all mammal species.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back