Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News #Incelpride when?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I know nobody is proud of being incel.
When I was watching documentaries about the 19th century, gay people wouldn't even think about being proud since it was anathema back then.(Not implying anything about homosexuality).
Thing is when will be the day we stand up and go on Incel's pride parades worldwide to ask for our rights. To be our voices be heard.
To ask for respect, equal oportunities for NEET people, it doesn't matter if people laugh or look at us with disdain.
Just look how nonchalant gay people march and show their sicknesses without fear.
It's time we rise and show fuckers chads and stacies what we deserve(comprehension and respect). We are human beings after all.

OF COURSE NOT YOU IDIOT SINCE HUMANS ALWAYS NEEDED A PUNCHBAG TO UNLEASH THEIR HATE. AS OF NOW LGBTI/WOMEN ARE SO OVERPROTECTED BY LAWS, HOW CAN AVERAGE MEN PICK ONTO SOMEONE. AAAAAH OF COURSE VIRGINS, BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE THAT BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIT GUD. LET'S PICK THEM.
We are the punchbag,the mock, something undesirable, something disposable.
If it was by them( cuck normies and chads) we shouldn't have rights.
Ahahaha I will bring hell to this ROTTEN EARTH.

Our best bet is to infiltrate the (((institutions))) and make change from there, maybe an incel(bluepilled in public but acts in the interest of incels) congressman or tech ceos.

Our best bet is to infiltrate the (((institutions))) and make change from there, maybe an incel(bluepilled in public but acts in the interest of incels) congressman or tech ceos.
Hate to dissapoint you but even the most autistic scientist, politic(statusmaxxed and richmaxxed),ceo,etcaetera has been already taken by foids so that they don't help incels.
It's over... :feelsrope:

I know nobody is proud of being incel.
When I was watching documentaries about the 19th century, gay people wouldn't even think about being proud since it was anathema back then.(Not implying anything about homosexuality).
Thing is when will be the day we stand up and go on Incel's pride parades worldwide to ask for our rights. To be our voices be heard.
To ask for respect, equal oportunities for NEET people, it doesn't matter if people laugh or look at us with disdain.
Just look how nonchalant gay people march and show their sicknesses without fear.
It's time we rise and show fuckers chads and stacies what we deserve(comprehension and respect). We are human beings after all.