Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL INCELPHOBIC DDOSER DOXXED!

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Apple

so it was you all along?

form his post history i've gone through so far, he is a muslim curry. the code he has on his account and github is all very basic shit, demonstrating no real knowledge. yes he could have paid someone to do it, but ddos'ing a cloudflare site is no simple task. he is a teenager. im wondering if he's just trying to take credit.

form his post history i've gone through so far, he is a muslim curry. the code he has on his account and github is all very basic shit, demonstrating no real knowledge. yes he could have paid someone to do it, but ddos'ing a cloudflare site is no simple task. he is a teenager. im wondering if he's just trying to take credit.
how do you know? did he say his age? stupid kids don't know how dangerous the internet can be :feelskek: :feelsdevil:

how do you know? did he say his age? stupid kids don't know how dangerous the internet can be :feelskek: :feelsdevil:

he posts in /r/teenagers or did as little as a year ago. lots of programming help related questions and general immaturity. right now im going through and reporting any of his comments to soy reddit that violent their rules, hopefully get him banned.

imagine ddosing a website full of depressed virgins and thinking you achieved something in life by doing so

Interesting developments. :feelsjuice:

muslim curry. the code he has on his account and github is all very basic shit, demonstrating no real knowledge
You contradict yourself

Curries are all computer pros :feelswhere::feelswhere:

You contradict yourself

Curries are all computer pros :feelswhere::feelswhere:
i was wrong, he's white as fuck lmao. no idea why he said 'inshallah' on one of his comments tho