Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelMan is High IQ Due to Physics Degree??

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
I see Incelman and others bragging and praising him for doing Physics degree

LOL Physics is easy as shit.

try doing an actual Engineering or Medicine degree before Bragging about "muh prestigious Physics Degree".
Where I am from, you are looked down as stupid if you choose Physics. 
Only the Dunces do physics as a degree (undergrad).

jvreturns said:

try doing an actual Engineering or Medicine degree before Bragging about "muh prestigious Physics Degree".

You're delusional lol

Is he American?

In America, we're impressed by physics. We treat it as though we were caveman ruminating on fire, mindlessly prodding.

I'm impressed.

A Good Friend said:
Is he American?
In America, we're impressed by physics. We treat it as though we were caveman ruminating on fire, mindlessly prodding.
I'm impressed.
he's greek

I've met plenty of stupid as fuck people with PhDs in different scientific subjects. Specialization != intelligence. There is some baseline intelligence that is required to get a college education, yes, but so much shit is just pure willpower and repetition. Many people with advanced degrees in scientific subjects just basically have more money and freetime than the average person. Incels dominate engineering and math fields because they don't have the distractions that normies have.

It is still an accomplishment, just saying that it isn't as unobtainable that people make it seem.

Superiority complex, much? You were doing the same when you were talking about how you looked down on people for having sex.

You can tell he is high IQ from his posts

blackcel said:
I've met plenty of stupid as fuck people with PhDs in different scientific subjects. Specialization != intelligence. There is some baseline intelligence that is required to get a college education, yes, but so much shit is just pure willpower and repetition. Many people with advanced degrees in scientific subjects just basically have more money and freetime than the average person. Incels dominate engineering and math fields because they don't have the distractions that normies have.

It is still an accomplishment, just saying that it isn't as unobtainable that people make it seem.

Normies shud do better than incels in stem since they have had everyone on their side and so much positive reinforcement and good life.

mental_out said:
Physics is literally just maths, wtf are you on about

Quick maths.

What are you talking about. Physics is hard asf.

Kointo said:
Superiority complex, much? You were doing the same when you were talking about how you looked down on people for having sex.

Speak for urself, u were also saying the same thing about sex.

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
Is he American?
I'm impressed.
he's greek

Even more impressive. Physics = magic. Pic of @incelman included

Domenico-Fetti_Archimedes_1620.jpg

jvreturns said:
Speak for urself, u were also saying the same thing about sex.

I was saying I think of people having sex as inferior to myself? I think not. I was saying that it is an animalistic desire. I still have this desire of course. You can't get rid of it.

Kointo said:
I was saying I think of people having sex as inferior to myself? I think not. I was saying that it is an animalistic desire. I still have this desire of course. You can't get rid of it.

sex is for fallen evil beings, not superior males. Look at Newton.................
:bigsmile:

jvreturns said:
sex is for fallen evil beings, not superior males. Look at Newton.................
:bigsmile:

Wrong. Sex is an act of life. Sex is life. It is neither good nor evil.

Kointo said:
Wrong. Sex is an act of life. Sex is life. It is neither good nor evil.

its evil. when u have sex and make a baby u basically sentence that child to death, since it will die in the future. so u are in fact a murderer not a life giver. YOU are wrong

mental_out said:
Hardly, particularly when it comes to derviations and the such

Why did Gambler get banned this time?

jvreturns said:
its evil. when u have sex and make a baby u basically sentence that child to death, since it will die in the future. so u are in fact a murderer not a life giver. YOU are wrong

Even if this were true, murder is not innately wrong. Humans give life and death the value it has.

Kek medicine is easy af, just hard to get into. Source: my dad is a surgeon

Meanwhile, Chad is studying bullshit like Business Administration.

We're to the point where anyone that makes incelman threads gets ignored.

jvreturns said:
Normies shud do better than incels in stem since they have had everyone on their side and so much positive reinforcement and good life.

I think that only happens the people who hit the lottery. There are a lot of shitty women out there that ruin the lives of men.

I also met plenty of engineering and science Chads who had this good life, but the quiet autistic incel by far is the most common personality type in these fields.

Grotesque said:
We're to the point where anyone that makes incelman threads gets ignored.

u think i give a fuck if someone like u ignores me?
just lol

jvreturns said:
u think i give a fuck if someone like u ignores me?
just lol

Superiority complex.

LeagueEuW said:

This. The only hard thing about it is to get in at least in my country.

[quote="It']
Meanwhile, Chad is studying bullshit like Business Administration.
[/quote]
This. Physics is actually propels society forward since most of societal progress has been technological.

Meanwhile chad learns how to use excell and some business vocabulary and he gets to be manager and earn more money than a beta physics incel who is working on the technology behind the next generation computerchips.

blackcel said:

QFT

LeagueEuW said:
easy to become medic,hard to do it

blackcel said:
it isn't as unobtainable that people make it seem.
right, plenty of stupid people get degree

blackcel said:
I think that only happens the people who hit the lottery. There are a lot of shitty women out there that ruin the lives of men.

I also met plenty of engineering and science Chads who had this good life, but the quiet autistic incel by far is the most common personality type in these fields.

Are you blackcel from the virgin islands?

SlayOrDie said:
This. Physics is actually propels society forward since most of societal progress has been technological.

Meanwhile chad learns how to use excell and some business vocabulary and he gets to be manager and earn more money than a beta physics incel who is working on the technology behind the next generation computerchips.
Truth
o06kDJg.jpg

TIqUwOz.jpg

nausea said:

Are we talking paramedic/EMT, or actual medicine?

Being a medical doctor is the most competitive, cut throat career there is. 3.9 GPA mandatory. 10 years of education and experience which includes working for free (residency). It requires ultimate dedication.

intelligentcel.

High IQ autistcel.

I like the guy, though. OK, he's straddling the line a bit, since he's decent looking and has been on dates, but he's still blackpilled as fuck.

AscendedNormie said:
nausea said:

Are we talking paramedic/EMT, or actual medicine?
Being a medical doctor is the most competitive, cut throat career there is. 3.9 GPA mandatory. 10 years of education and experience which includes working for free (residency). It requires ultimate dedication.

medicine

nausea said:

Imo, physics requires more intellect, but medicine requires that, in addition to dedication and reliability. A surgeon will wake up at 3am to complete an emergency operation.

Medicine > physics, only because it requires a life interrupting dedication.

AscendedNormie said:
nausea said:
Imo, physics requires more intellect, but medicine requires that, in addition to dedication and reliability. A surgeon will wake up at 3am to complete an emergency operation.
Medicine > physics, only because it requires a life interrupting dedication.
disagree totally

nausea said:
disagree totally
Well, why?

An engineer is a difficult, high-IQ job, but a 2.5 gpa graduate can get a job.

AscendedNormie said:
nausea said:
disagree totally
Well, why?
it's easy to become a doctor but hard to work as one, but not so much because of complexity but for the responsibilities involved

Everyone talking about STEM and am all chill with my journalism degree TOPKEK

jvreturns said:

JFL. Are you high on something?

If you truly have a high IQ you would be the owner of a business or company. Only low IQ people get tricked into wage slaving for someone else

just lol if you are not a polymath.

jvreturns said:

stop trolling man.

SlayOrDie said:

Truth bomb. 

3Jn2mpj.png

These three geniuses are literally the reason that femoids can take and post selfies all day.

No, there are a lot of low IQ people doing engineering and physics major like myself.
I pass exams because studying is my only cope along with this forum

jvreturns said:

I'm tired of this too. As someone who suffered through medical school, it makes no sense how someone can get praised for such an easy undergrad degree

NutNotBusted said:
No, there are a lot of low IQ people doing engineering and physics major like myself.
I pass exams because studying is my only cope along with this forum

true but I am intelligent and high IQ.
I figured out the blackpill long before social media and the internet.
It always existed. it is just worse today.

Once you got a solid grasp on basic math fields like calculus, linear algebra, statistics, discrete mathematics you can easily do physics.

It is just about having good knowledge of the basis.

meh high iq or not, he sure doesnt act high iq sometimes especially his ranting and rambling and coping here about "muh females not wanting me". The things id do to have his looks. fuck my life.