Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IncelList: Just like AoC wants to put Trumpers on a list. Foids want to put Incels on a list.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
I read the thread but how was the guy an incel unless he self identified as one?

Tbh don't care what women think

The one that wants them to pay has an onlyfans.

I'm so shocked.

Nigga who do you think pays for that shit... it ain't sex having chads.

I don't have social media, i don't have pics of me on the internet, my life is already ruined, good luck with the doxxing.

Last edited:
What are they gonna do, cancel my TV show and my book deal?
I don't have social media, i don't have pics of me on the internet, my life is already ruined, good luck with the doxxing.

expected no less from the dirty commie whore

I guess its time for the incel concentration camps, tbh I don't mind it that much, saves me the trouble of doing it myself

Of course she calls him small dicked when nothing about his dick size has been revealed.

I've had an argument with that jail girl before. She's an indian chik in the UK and her boyfriend is white cuck who pays for other women's only fans

Aren't these the same kinds of people who thought McCarthyism was the worst shit ever? Ironic

jfl, disliking foids is apparently a "hate crime" now
I think you meant "thought crime", girl :feelshaha:
and you don't need a list: just walk outside and pick out all the men you wouldn't have sex with (aka 95% of the population) -- here are your incels

I read the thread but how was the guy an incel unless he self identified as one?
They identify you as an incel while at the same time saying being incel is a choice and guys choose whether to be an incel.
Don't try to understand it. They are control freaks that want to spin the narrative in their favor.

They keep claiming they hate Trump because he's a Nazi, but they want to treat incels with the same brutality that Nazis treated the jews. They are literaly begging to live in a totalitarian dictatorship.

They keep claiming they hate Trump because he's a Nazi, but they want to treat incels with the same brutality that Nazis treated the jews. They are literaly begging to live in a totalitarian dictatorship.
They are authoritarians but they disagree with the specific type of authoritarianism the Nazis instated.
They want the kind of authoritarianism and totalitarian dictatorship that fits their views on how society should be.

They identify you as an incel while at the same time saying being incel is a choice and guys choose whether to be an incel.
Don't try to understand it. They are control freaks that want to spin the narrative in their favor.
HIGH IQ