Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCELLIC TERMS...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★
CAPTAIN cold spirit reporting on duty for the feeding of the flock of incels....

We need to ban the prefix used for a description for someone who is an incel...and just use the term to describe them as...INCEL

No more fatcel...no more blackcel...no more ethnicel....no more agecel...etc.. just...INCEL

and the the term VOLCEL needs to be updated as well...nobody is voluntarily turning down pussy if they really want it unless it's for religious or fucked up dick reasons...

incel isn't specific enough

incel isn't specific enough
Yes it is...lmmaoo.

Let's keep it simple guys...too many plays in the playbook...

you can even look up the definition of incel and it gives you one...that's all we need..and that's all we are...anything else is used to promote one's own idealogy outside of inceldom..within inceldom

Yes it is...lmmaoo.

Let's keep it simple guys...too many plays in the playbook...

you can even look up the definition of incel and it gives you one...that's all we need..and that's all we are...anything else is used to promote one's own idealogy outside of inceldom..within inceldom

Cope. There are numerous reasons for inceldom. Shortcels and fatcels have totally different causes for inceldom for example. Plus the terms are pretty common sense. It doesn't really take a genius to figure out "shortcel" is "short" + "cel".

Lets be real the terms are going to stay whether you like it or not. Making a thread isn't going to do shit lol.

Cope. There are numerous reasons for inceldom. Shortcels and fatcels have totally different causes for inceldom for example. Plus the terms are pretty common sense. It doesn't really take a genius to figure out "shortcel" is "short" + "cel".

Lets be real the terms are going to stay whether you like it or not. Making a thread isn't going to do shit lol.
Cope or rope

Being part of this forum isn't going to do shit neither or change the status quo..so y the fuck you here? Because if it's not for my cause..I suggest u stay the fuck off...

Those who have an ear...let em hear...ur not of my sheep so therefore u can't hear me...sheep hear their shepherds voice

The only true cause for inceldom...is bad looks...that's the black pill...short..fat...dosnt matter....fat and short men get pussy so...lmmaoo time to UPDATE

The only true cause for inceldom...is bad looks...that's the black pill...short..fat...dosnt matter....fat and short men get pussy so...lmmaoo time to UPDATE
Short = bad looks..

on what planet?
I'm 6 ft 3 and I got fucked and chosen over by a dude that was 5 ft fucking 7 homie....I'm not talking short dwarf midget shit......

I lived in arkansas...I than seen fat belly muthaphakas with wife and kids...

Point is...labeling a fat man as a volcel is DUMB....being skinny does not always equate to being a man foids love...this fucking forum as well as eliott fucking rodgers and so many others should had prove that...besides..it's fat phobia to believe a man willfully makes himself fat without taking in account such things as genetics and age...

Being fat doesn't make a man a volcel in the same playing field as being skinny doesn't make u a chad...

Short = bad looks..
Time to fucking update the incel doctrine...it's old and faded....it's not about height as much as looks and penis size...and being fat is not voluntsrily....so many people spends millions of dollars on weight loss drugs and pills to get skinny....diet and exercise needs to be a strict lifetime change with little room for error. I got cousins who eat devil dogs and cookies and still are skinny and get foids....no gym life accept when they working out fucking foids...