Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel @IncelKing is singlehandedly ruining this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Nah but y u gotta do that bro I don't fuck with that man. Just kidding (jk)

the reason he got banned is because he said he kissed a girl he was orbiting and she then became disgusted with him
He is a trucel, trust me. Seen his pics.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

@BummerDrummer thoughts?
A18432CC 7D12 427D 8ED1 8B4EE6E917AE
@IncelKing ironic of the name to be such an ass kisser lololololol but out of all of the people against me hes by far my favorite one

Last edited:
the reason he got banned is because he said he kissed a girl he was orbiting and she then became disgusted with him
@IncelKing gf u on about he's not banned.

fuck that fakecel piece of shit. He should have been Perma'd

When you get looksmogged and lifemogged by a curry...

[It's Over]

He shouldn't have outed himself as a kiss haver though. Now everyone will think he's a chadpreet.
bro you're the one fucking this forum
Oh shit....

I hope this thread becomes a five page thread with you and OP arguing.

not ruining it but he boasts about how good his personality while also being generally a cunt

Low IQ, a truecel never gets a kiss.

He needs to get perma banned

rip mr FastBanana
:cryfeels:

@IncelKing
thoughts?

Unless he has an Oedipus Complex, I will even disregard your opinion. You probably think it's "sub 8 = death."
Wtf does having an oedipus complex have to do with him being ugly? He is 5’7 and is a extremely dark skinned curry

@IncelKing
thoughts?

I cant even argue my case or explain the context within which that thing happened, because just the mere mention of "kiss" is enough to get me banned again. Not falling for the bait, and not giving these retard mods a BS reason to ban me.

I cant even argue my case or explain the context within which that thing happened, because just the mere mention of "kiss" is enough to get me banned again. Not falling for the bait, and not giving these retard mods a BS reason to ban me.
I mean, the fact that they unbanned you is enough for people to know you're not a fakecel. The survey results showed a significant percentage of users here are not literally kissless. I'd even say that at such a young age, before the brutal mogging begins, kisses don't really count much. The main issue is the slight brag factor and the sui fuel it is for the legit KHHV's who might have read it. That's pretty much why the rule sxists.

I mean, the fact that they unbanned you is enough for people to know you're not a fakecel. The survey results showed a significant percentage of users here are not literally kissless. I'd even say that at such a young age, before the brutal mogging begins, kisses don't really count much. The main issue is the slight brag factor and the sui fuel it is for the legit KHHV's who might have read it. That's pretty much why the rule sxists.
I might dare to say that this rule is a proxy to safe space logic but i dont endorse the bragging