Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelic Monasteries

Absolutezer0

Absolutezer0

Recruit
★★★
My fellow incels I have an idea. What if we were to drop out of society and forge are own communities? A community free of normal niggers and roasties. Wouldn't living in a monastery with each other be cool? Do not say cope cause it's not, this is something that could actually happen, normalfags and roasties don't care about us, they'd be happy to see us go live in our own communities.

We should become monks and live together tbh good idea

We should become monks and live together tbh good idea
Exactly. We can have our own self sufficient community. It's not as if wee need society.
I actually want this to become an ideas thread. I've been thinking about this recently and I like the idea of it.

never going to happen

Do you have any plans for this to happen? What will be the result of this monastery being open to incels, what is the goal of this monastery? Did you explain how you're going to do this?

I want this but at the same time I need the internet and technology

It would be cool. We could create our own architectural style, our own traditions and customs, our own everything. But since there would be no reproduction, once the last incel dies, that would the end for us.

It would be cool. We could create our own architectural style, our own traditions and customs, our own everything. But since there would be no reproduction, once the last incel dies, that would the end for us.
Yeah that's the spirit.
never going to happen
Why not? Normalfags hate our guts, totally gonna hapen. Literally all we need is a skilled incel farmer to get the food going.
So what? Our legacy will live on.

It’d be a cool idea.

Do you have any plans for this to happen? What will be the result of this monastery being open to incels, what is the goal of this monastery? Did you explain how you're going to do this?
I have one plan. Incels drop out of society abandon everything to go live in the woods or some secluded area. Obviously the goal is to foster a community in which we incels can feel cared for. Doing this would decrase suicide among incel population.

It needs financial investment

It needs financial investment
Yes, that's true. Come on boys lets start wage slaving to make our dream a reality.
Or perhaps a go fund me page? It seems far fetched, but I do think normalfags will throw money at us just to get rid of us.

Yes, that's true. Come on boys lets start wage slaving to make our dream a reality.
Or perhaps a go fund me page? It seems far fetched, but I do think normalfags will throw money at us just to get rid of us.
They would like to fund us. No doubt. Promotion should be done well.

I have some ideas for a couple of jobs we could do on our monasteries, some of us could take up basic farming while some can do stuff like building or some shit.

never going to happen

Incels are always created though.. as long as subhuman Foids reproduce there will always be a big influx of Incels.
Huh.. in a sort of weird way this could actually happen. As a form of prevention of violence against societies golden gooses they could attempt to calm us through the normalisation of such societies.
I have some ideas for a couple of jobs we could do on our monasteries, some of us could take up basic farming while some can do stuff like building or some shit.
We could also have some Barterers that go around Farms and Barter for the best price on certain goods that cannot be attained where the Monastery is situated e.g. building supplies, products.. I mean marketplaces are very common in the north of England where cheap fruit and vegetables are common.. plus you can buy meat in Surplus in these markets too. Seems supportive of societies goal in creating order when Men are increasingly disenfranchised.

Lets farmmax guys.
Also what if incelic crime rates increase? They'll get so fed up eventually we'll be given our own plot of land.

Last edited: