Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incelibate Content Creation

laanda

laanda

gooply
★★
17d 58m
By the start of 2020 I had been a truecel for 3 years. I hadn't talked to anyone outside my family in 2 and was a lonely wagie for years beforehand. I had oneitis over a Russian cp victim.

I didn't kill myself because I found myself scared of true death. I wanted to make one proper attempt at a better future. I spent 18 months trying to make a movie about incelibate internet addiction. The film is far from perfect, it's cringey, poorly paced, it targets newcels with youtube content. I stand by the claim that my life has been defined by loneliness, that I experienced more in inceldom than the movie makes people think, but I do respect that others have had a harder time of it than me. But will you ever see an incel attempt to self dramatize again?

Try not to think about it as someone trying to represent your exact life
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1k98QjeK0s&ab_channel=Gooply

I waited to post it in discussion because there is a followup video now, those who watch the movie and feel like I should have done things differently, maybe it can explain my thinking or at least show that I know I fucked things up. The character doesn't openly blame females. And I'm genuinely very sorry, because it's not only inaccurate, but unjust to ignore the culpability of modern women in perpetuating loneliness. What could I do? Normies will never acknowledge an unfair dating system while they benefit from it, because all humans are truly selfish. I had delusions it might be popular and wanted it to be accepted.

I was fat and ugly since childhood but I do understand the character mogs many. I look better on camera and "suit depression". His problem is that he's more than pathetic, he is conditioned to be pathetic and his prospects in life are not worth working for. He's just a guy, that has no reason to do anything more than die of content addiction. There are few obstacles for him, but he still fails. I believe this will threaten most young people.

Above all other places, I really want to ask if you think I should keep trying to make content, especially other neets, and just as much even if you don't watch the video. Because I don't have to step around the fact that I'm supported as a neet by my parents and am basically asking if I should get a job or keep going even if this is literally harder than getting a job. In my honest opinion, this seems like a more worthwhile use of my life.

I'm a real person, I sank my only effort ever into being this character and now it is all I have ever had.

THERE IS NO POINT IN DREAMING :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsPop:

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★
44d 18h 34m
Is this you in the movie?
The dude (you?) is not that ugly and it’s a typical stereotype of an Incel where the advice „take a shower“ and „go to a therapist“ really would help.
I am sick of all you fakecels. A truecel would never show his face on the internet.

laanda

laanda

gooply
★★
17d 58m
The only person who would show their face as this is a truecel. Literally anyone else would be too scared of ruining their image for the rest of their life / not have developed the delusions. The story would be nonexistant if he didn't get worse over time

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 9h 27m
SoloAlex said:
The dude (you?) is not that ugly and it’s a typical stereotype of an Incel where the advice „take a shower“ and „go to a therapist“ really would help.
I am sick of all you fakecels. A truecel would never show his face on the internet.
No offence to OP but he is incel tier ugly, not a truecel or abomination. laanda @laanda i will watch your movie, do you have any experience with women?

laanda

laanda

gooply
★★
17d 58m
Mecoja said:
i will watch your movie, do you have any experience with women?
Only in high school, I was in love with a looksmatch girl for years and she liked me back. I did nothing because we were pretty young and I was scared we would fight. I hold nothing against her personally and still believe she was truly different.

Incel tier ugly is fine, just sucks to be misunderstood as if I always looked like that

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
109d 13h 3m
SoloAlex said:

:lul:

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★
44d 18h 34m
OwlGod said:
What? Let me guess? You are probably another fakecel too who is mad bc he can’t attract a Stacy. I am feeling sorry for you!
If the dude would do leanmax + healthy diet + jaw surgery/bimax he could become an average looking man for sure.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
76d 16h 2m
too bad people didn't pay much attention to your thread, it seems like a decent work (that I'm prolly not watching anytime soon cuz lazy sorry boyo)

but yeah, you don't seem ugly, at least not to me, but you need to get your shit together. Nevertheless that's a pretty good thing that you made the effort to put all that situation your going through in a quite decently made project. I'll watch when I get the motivation because it really seems like worthwhile movie to watch.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8